Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,071 results
All reviews primavera old city great synagogue guest relations breakfast buffet mamilla mall ben yehuda jaffa gate salad elevator shabbat tour kosher
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2020

We came to have a cup of coffee and meet friends that were staying in the hotel, service was very prompt and pleasant, coffee and cakes served were very good, all in all nice place to have a coffee in the Lobby of the Hotel.

Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

I needed to come to Jerusalem for the night so we decided on this hotel chain , the check in was ok , the room on the 22 floor was ok but very dated around 1970’s, but after we spent a hour at the pool which was spoilt by their very yucky choice in loud music , I went to have a shower only to find a very small bath towel with a blood mark in the middle , of course that put me off having a shower at that time , so I went to reception with the towel to explain and show him the mark , I was then explained in great detail how they wash their towels after listening I said I don’t care this marked yucky towel should not be put back into the rooms - no sorry was given to me - yeah a new towel would be sent , we went out 2.5 hours later no towel.
I went back to reception a new person explained again , again no sorry we will send u a new towel ,
This morning after having no sleep due to a large crowd outside with police until 1.30 we asked for a late check out until 12.30 so we could return to sleep after our meeting , we were met with someone dressed in shorts like he was going to the beach , he said no way as it was Friday , did not care we only got to sleep at around 2, because of the noise send we could have until 12 but was very rude about it .
Breakfast should be different in these days no helping yourself any more , this hotel has done nothing , good job we went early , afterwards in will be gross , not what the government guidelines have told them to do
Will not be back find a different hotel there are hundreds in this town
Someone’s food left out by the lift at 7.00am
Car park costs 40.00 nis per night
Don’t need a answer from a customer service rep after I have left , this is my point of view ,

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dannytamimaya
Reviewed 5 March 2020

My family and I just visited Israel for my niece's Bat Mitzvah present. We stayed at the Leonardo Plaza Hotel in Jerusalem. The stay at the hotel was a great one. The main reason was the excellent staff highlighted by Ronit the customer care representative. She went above and beyond in making our stay as pleasurable as possible. Her amazing personality and helpfulness added to our already great trip. We would strongly recommend staying at the hotel because of her and the other staff.

Date of stay: February 2020
Ronit Elispur, Other at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
We know that there is a good selection of hotels in Jerusalem
and very much appreciate that you chose Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem
for your stay.
Quality and comfort are very important to us, I will be sure to share your comment with the management.
We hope you will continue to choose our hotel when visiting Jerusalem
Sincerely yours
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Best parts: the wait and cooking staff during breakfast is top both hot and attentive. Beautiful options.

The rooms are horrific for a hotel and acceptable if staying with elderly people who don’t need to fix everything or change the decor. Water raining out of the ceiling in my bathroom - they stopped it but didn’t move my room. It sounded like a rainstorm through the wall - that’s how much water was coming out. Towels so old they were surely from when my grandmother got married.

Time for ownership to take all the money this hotel has made over the years and provide a major upgrade on the rooms. It’s so old the decor is literally decades - 2 to 3 generations behind the times.

The number one reason I will not stay here again is the housekeeping which almost doesn’t exist after staying here for 3 years straight. Towels and washcloths taken but not replaced, beds made with shorted sheets, broken sinks with water in them that weren’t fixed the entire day.

Lots of memories over the years but this isn’t my grandmothers house and I expect a certain level of comfort and cleanliness when I travel.

1  Thank AwesomeIma
Ronit Elispur, Other at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service to our guests, and make sure their stay here is comfortable and relaxing as possible. We sorry you were not totally satisfied with your service. We are committed to serving the needs of our guests and your comments offers valuable feedback. We are constantly looking to improve our service. We hope you enjoyed other aspects of our hotel .
Sincerely yours,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

Leonardo’s in Israel can be hit and miss. They own 1/3 of the hotels in the country so if you have a problem the customer service isn’t great. They don’t need your business. Israel doesn’t have enough hotels.

All that to say, this one is nice. Rooms are clean. Food is only OK. View is great and location is great.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank bealsadventure
Ronit Elispur, Other at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
We know that there is a good selection of hotels in Jerusalem