1,716 results
All reviews primavera shalom kadosh old city business center dining room guest relations ben yehuda tour group breakfast buffet reception desk mamilla mall by foot western wall jaffa gate salad elevator shabbat
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Hotel Staff is professional and personable. The rooms are very nice and provide a great view of the city of Jerusalem. Very close walk to Mamilla Ave (The best mall in the world).
Also a short 5 minute walk to the light rail station. The rail system in Jerusalem is very easy takes credit cards and brings you within walking distance of everything in the City.
Hotel itself is located very close to the Old City and the Christian Quarter. Wonderful shopping and cuisine. This is a must stay and experience for all to enjoy.

Room Tip: Peaceful and Professional.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ronit E, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Bradford,
Thank you so much for investing time to write a review about your stay in our hotel. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
We thank you kindly for acknowledging our staff member for their efforts and reliability.
We are proud to provide the high level of service to our guests, and are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
It is very important for us that you have the best experience and that with every stay we will only get better.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel just was the meeting point for all the tours we arranged so we decided to have breakfast here.
The staff was very nice and kind. The breakfast is really good and with several options.
I had to called the tour agency and they helped me despite I was not a guest. Very nice and helpful for us.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Ronit E, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Jorge,
Thank you for investing your time to write such a nice review.
I had the pleasure of meeting you while you came with your friends for Breakfast.
Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem is well known for its big and wonderful breakfast.
I will surly pass your comments to the Chef .
Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to our hotel.
Next time maybe stay for a few nights.
Kind regards,
Ronit Elispur
guest relation manager

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Standard room, comfortable bed, very good air conditioning (usually it's too cold and can't be properly adjusted), nice welcome snacks. What distinguishes this hotel stay was the graciousness and efficiency of the staff, particularly in the check in services and the restaurant. Extraordinarily helpful staff!

Room Tip: Despite being next to the elevator, the room was quiet and the AC made ZERO noise!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Ronit E, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear guest from California,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I spent 6 nights at this hotel. Leonardo Plaza is welcoming and lovely. Eerything runs smoothly and the staff is friendly!!
the location is excellent. 5 mins from Mamilla and 8 mins from Jaffa gate.

Thank you Leonardo Plaza for the wonderful experience!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Ronit E, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Abdou,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for posting your review.
We appreciate your time letting us know about your stay at our hotel.
Your comments assist us.
We constantly work on improving our guests’ satisfaction, therefore, your feedback, helps us to see our product through the eyes of our guests and is highly valuable to us.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

When I was booking a room in this hotel I specifically requested a QUIET room with no disruptions. That was my one and ONLY request. Sadly, it was not brought to my attention that a building site is located just in front of my window, so at 7 AM the "celebration" began. This is totally your receptionist responsibility to inform me of that, which, of course, didn't happen.
BTW I tried to call the reception desk (twice!) after the noise in the morning began but the lady that answered me told me that she's not from the reception and she will try to connect me with the receptionists so they'll try to find me another room or another solution. After more than 15 minutes of waiting I got fed up with this crap and got up to start my day. I had a very important test that morning and I woke up tired and angry because of this hotel unprofessional service.

In addition to this very irritating experience, I would define this hotel as OLD and EXPENSIVE, but that's a very common problem among the central hotels in Jerusalem (except from the very expensive ones). I would recommend to make a very careful search before booking any of them.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Ronit E, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Daphna,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service to our guests, and make sure their stay here is comfortable and relaxing as possible. We sorry you were not totally satisfied with your service. We are committed to serving the needs of our guests and your comments offers valuable feedback. We are constantly looking to improve our service. We hope you enjoyed other aspects of our hotel .
Sincerely yours,