Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$185
Agoda.comUS$187
PricelineUS$186
Hotels.comUS$185
Trip.comUS$218
1,470 results
All reviews old city dining room the guest relations manager swimming pool wonderful hotel breakfast and dinner modern hotel comfortable rooms tour group bruce conference israel jamboree tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020

The only reason I gave 5 stars is because I can't give it more stars. Not because of the quality , which is very high: elegant, clean, well organised, affordable, but because of the staff; because of the people who work here. They are wonderful: helpful, always ready to help, always thinking about what you might need and doing it before you ask.
Wonderful people, thank you for everything.
I'll - for sure - come again.

Date of stay: March 2020
russell bevington, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Dear Roxana
thank you so much for your kind words. I only wish that your stay could have been at better times.
I am sure that we here at Hotel Yehuda will be able to host you again once the worldwide situation gets better. Please look after yourself and remember that if you need anything whilst " travel trapped" in Israel - you have our contact numbers and we will do all we can to assist.
Keep Well, and looking forward to happier days
my warmest regards
Russell

Reviewed 9 March 2020

Everything about our stay was excellent. From the friendly staff to the delicious food. Quiet and peaceful setting with very comfortable rooms. Our 5th floor balcony overlooked the serene treetops of the valley.

Date of stay: February 2020
russell bevington, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Dear F7244ONjohnm
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hotel Yehuda on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled and most appreciative of your wonderful evaluation based on your experience and I would like to thank you for your compliments
I can only say what a pleasure it was to have you staying with us and it would be an enormous pleasure to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel next year.

Thank you so much for your support.

Reviewed 25 February 2020

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. Only this time I was a group leader. It is a fantastic hotel. Staff are really friendly and welcoming. The food in the restaurant was lovely and fresh. The two young gentlemen working in the Bar were a delight to encounter. The hotel is really clean and spacious. I would definitely recommend it, and will visit it again when I return to Israel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MarkLni
russell bevington, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Dear MarkLni
Wow – that is so lovely – thank you so much! Reading your beautiful comments has been such a wonderful motivation for all the team, especially the people who you were so kind to mention by name. You have made their day! All of us here in the Hotel Yehuda family look forward to welcoming you back on future visits to Jerusalem,
With warmest wishes from all of us

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for 5 weeks at a time when I visit/work in Jerusalem. The hospitality, service, food, prices and location are outstanding.
Will definitely continue my loyalty to this hotel.
Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Go580080
Thank you so much for your lovely comments following your recent stay at Hotel Yehuda. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us so much.
Your recommendation is hugely appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please do let me know when you are planning a return as I would be very pleased indeed to look after your reservation personally and ensure another truly memorable stay.

Reviewed 17 February 2020

The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is modern, safe, clean, rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable and the food was fantastic. We went with a tour group so transportation to/from the hotel was not an issue. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
russell bevington, General Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Dear MoreDestinations
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Hotel Yehuda on TripAdvisor.
I am thrilled to read of what an enjoyable stay you had and appreciate your compliments towards the team and facilities. I very much hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future, and thank you for your support.