1,152 results
All reviews biblical zoo jerusalem hills great hotel dining room old city large pool rooms are big the guest relations manager bar mitzvah breakfast and dinner public transportation buffet style beds were comfortable clean hotel salad conference jamboree
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I stayed at the Yehuda hotel for 7 days, as a part of a church tour from Zimbabwe. The hotel was not in the bustle of central Jerusalem and we enjoyed the peace that came from this. The rooms are spacious, beds comfortable and staff helpful. The food was great, the desert buffet especially! Bruce, the guest relations manager, did everything he could to help us enjoy our meals. The poolside area is wide and spacious so as not to feel crowded by any other hotel guests, and the pool is quite big. The wifi was fast, and there were a mixture of Hebrew and English tv channels - not that we were there to watch tv, but not every hotel we stayed in had English channels. I wouldn't hesitate to return to the Yehuda hotel. My only very small quibble was that there was no shampoo/conditioner in our bathroom. Thank you Yehuda hotel, we hope to be back soon.

Stayed: September 2018
2  Thank _hms_744054
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear _hms_744054
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hotel Yehuda on TripAdvisor.
I am thrilled and most appreciative of your wonderful evaluation based on your experience and I would like to thank you for your compliments
I can only say what a pleasure it was to have you staying with us and it would be an enormous pleasure to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel next year.
Thank you so much for your support.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing stay in the hotel. We arrived Friday morning at around 11am and were told one of the two rooms was ready and we could use it. The rooms were lovely, great beds, fabulous shower and baking. We went down to the pool and spent the afternoon there, had a great lunch by the pool.
Friday night Shabbat dinner was really good food, good service etc.
The whole of our stay was excellent, SO much food.
We would definitely stay there again!

1  Thank Linda S

Dear Linda S
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Hotel Yehuda on TripAdvisor.
I am thrilled to read of what an enjoyable stay you had and appreciate your compliments towards the team and facilities. I very much hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future, and thank you for your support.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a small vacation while joining my husband for a conference that was held in the hotel. The hotel is really great and the service too. There is amazing pool with a nice scenery. It’s about 30 min with taxi to the old city. I strongly recommend.

2  Thank Veneta Y
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Veneta Y
We all look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.
With warmest wishes from all the team

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I stayed for 4 nights. only three negatives: the rooms are too small and there was no bath and the windows don't open to allow feeling fresh air. the rest of the stay was wonderful with friendly service, great food and very clean and well kept. will I return, certainly.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear 777JohanH
Thank you for your kind four star review. We try so very hard to make every guests stay an amazing experience and it is lovely to know when we have done so.
Naturally, I was deeply disappointed to hear there were some elements of your stay that you were not completely satisfied with. The comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance.
We pride ourselves on establishing long-term relationships with our guests, and I am confident that we can remedy your previous experience and very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Yehuda again in the future
Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed a weekend in the hotel with 5 kids. Rooms are big and very convenient. Food was excellent. We had 3 meals. The dinner was amazing with more than 3 different types of main course and breakfast was very rich and the stuff is very helpful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear therabb
It was so wonderful to read your lovely review this morning. All of us here in the Yehuda family are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.
With warmest wishes from all the team