See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location based just outside of old Jerusalem close to the Damascus Gate. Nearest sites are Soloman's Quarry but Garden Tomb is not far either (most things are walking distance in Jerusalem). Staff are friendly and easily accommodating, answering any questions upon request. (During our stay they arranged laundry for our group and an unscheduled mini bus for us.)
However, the rooms. On the plus side the air conditioning works and we had it on through the night. But, the rooms are very basic. The beds were very hard. The rooms on the road side of the hotel were difficult to sleep in due to the noise from the road (Israeli drivers love to use their horns!). I also struggled with the fact that there was no reading light because it was either the big light or no light.
Our group was half board. Breakfasts were; cornflakes, tinned fruit (ie, not fresh), humous/cold meat/ salad/ pitta combo. Then weak English breakfast tea, strong instant coffee, or non-fresh orange juice. Dinner was different every night which was a positive and usually fairly good. You were served with soup to begin. And then you would have a buffet option of 2 mains with rice/ salad. However it wasn't really vegetarian friendly.
Overall, clean but basic.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Isabelle H
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We sadly arrived a few hours late to the hotel because of the border control stopping us, but the Hotel refused to give us a room because they've already rented out the rooms. We were told to wait for the next day to get a room, but we decided to rent a near by hotel instead.

A few days later they also took the money from my bank account.

Please don't book this hotel, they'll try to scam you anyway they can

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Youssef A
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

It's not 5*, the rooms are basic, the food is plentiful but not brilliant. BUT.... the team is fantastic, the location is brilliant and I loved this hotel, you could relax in the lounge in the evening overlooking Jerusalem.
I'm definitely going back there!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Great location, simple but clean and friendly hotel.
Friendly staff.
I led a group of 14 people, we all loved it.
The location is great if you are looking for a cheap area, still very close to the old city.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Hotel is basic, food also basic, but plenty of it. They cannot cater for food allergies or intolerances.
More to point, asked where I could get stamps from, he said give me the money and I will post them. He LIED, did not post a single one, some were messages to self.

Might not seem much but to me were as important as the holiday itself.

Room Tip: Back quieter
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo