See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We sadly arrived a few hours late to the hotel because of the border control stopping us, but the Hotel refused to give us a room because they've already rented out the rooms. We were told to wait for the next day to get a room, but we decided to rent a near by hotel instead.

A few days later they also took the money from my bank account.

Please don't book this hotel, they'll try to scam you anyway they can

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Youssef A
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

It's not 5*, the rooms are basic, the food is plentiful but not brilliant. BUT.... the team is fantastic, the location is brilliant and I loved this hotel, you could relax in the lounge in the evening overlooking Jerusalem.
I'm definitely going back there!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Great location, simple but clean and friendly hotel.
Friendly staff.
I led a group of 14 people, we all loved it.
The location is great if you are looking for a cheap area, still very close to the old city.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Hotel is basic, food also basic, but plenty of it. They cannot cater for food allergies or intolerances.
More to point, asked where I could get stamps from, he said give me the money and I will post them. He LIED, did not post a single one, some were messages to self.

Might not seem much but to me were as important as the holiday itself.

Room Tip: Back quieter
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

You go for this hotel if you want to be really near to the Old City and don't want to pay too much. It isn't going to win any prizes for style, but the breakfast is quite good as are the evening buffets. You are just across the road from the Old City and the Garden Tomb is an easy walk.

Tip: ask for a rear room as the ones on the road can be noisy.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple