See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Was in hotel for emergency stay
Front desk very slow not friendly
Rooms very tiny
Expensive for what you get
Breakfast ok not the greatest choice
Rooms were not cleaned only if requested .
Only benefit it’s walking 1 minute from hospital and under shops

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Yossi1141
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I do not believe I am giving anyone a "terrible" review. But they earned it! I had to stay for a week to be close to my wife who was hospitalized. The room was dirty. Stains everywhere. I requested few times to just clean a small part of a tile floor that was filthy and it took me 3 days to get that point across. Horrible. Bad service overall. Bad facility. Bad food (went once to paid in advance breakfast and never came back. I just do not know what else to write but dont stay there if you have a choice. And if all 9f this would come at a low price to reflect the low return I might have be more forgiving, like staying in a hostel. But the price was like a 4 star hotel and the place maintenance was sub par to hostels.......please do not go. If you have to stay as it so close to the hospital - try to at least get the price down to where it should be and I wish you and your family best of luck and full good health.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The fact that this hotel exists reflects everything that is wonderful about Israel. When you have a very sick family member it is wonderful to be so close. What a pity that it is run the way it is.
My sister and I have stayed separately a number of times over the last few weeks. To warn you-you will not necessarily get the room you booked-if you complain at check-in you will be accused of shouting. I was made to feel that it was in some way my fault, despite a printed confirmation of room type from the hotel.

On the first day of my third visit, having left my home in the UK at 3.30 am, traveled and then spent 8 hours at the bedside, I got to my room at 10pm, I just wanted a shower. There was evidence of the previous unlucky guest in the bath and toilet. Complained and was accused of shouting (really didn't).
Your room will not be cleaned every day unless you actively pursue it-clean rooms and towels is seemingly a very demanding request. I witnessed a conversation in Ivrit where a cleaner asked the receptionist why I wanted my room cleaned every day. Unfortunately I speak Ivrit and joined in. After this I was allocated Hamdi, my room was then cleaned really well. Very much appreciated.

Unbelievably, you will be served tinned fruit and orange squash at breakfast. The breakfast is not good, but the views are amazing.

Guests at this hotel need looking after, they are not on holiday-like us probably looking after a very sick relative. These guests need to be looked after. This could be amazing and a resource that everyone could be proud of.

Room tip: Even the upgraded rooms aren't great, but they have great views.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We had to stay here because of a family member admission to Hadassah Medical Center.Average hotel,but expensive.The room was not really clean,the bed was uncomfortable and the carbet has to be renewed.Breakfast was poor and the staff
was not nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I had to stay here because my wife had an evening procedure.
My room was as in tourist hotel level, payment as in 4-star hotel.
The room was not really clean. The bed was not comfortable.
Bathroom has to be renewed.
Breakfast was good, classic Israel breakfast, many kinds of cheeses, vegetables,
herrings and so on.
View from room and from dining room was excellent.

Date of stay: April 2017