All reviewsold citybreakfast includedlovely hotelspecial thankskadekmountolives
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I loved this place! The people were super nice (e.g. charged my phone for me) and the food was really good, better than most expensive hotels I've stayed at. It's also walking distance from the Old City, just down the hill from the more expensive Dan Hotel where my friend stayed. ;-)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank jamie239
Reviewed 2 November 2017

My friends & I stayed at this lovely hotel last week & we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is clean, nice decor, our room was lovely & spacious but most of all the service was excellent. The staff are wonderful and really helpful. Special thanks to Nader, & Anita, who were friendly and very helpful. They really made our trip memorable. Can't wait to stay there again!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sinita R
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The staff was excellent, friendly, helpful, kind and pleasant. The location was okay, just a couple bus stops from Damascus Gate and the bus stops right in front of the hotel. The breakfast buffet was also okay. However, the room was not well lit, the towels were rags, no toiletries were provided, the shower was not very clean (no tub), there was no toilet paper holder, the toilet paper just sat on a shelf, the air conditioner squealed, the power went out during our stay for about 30 minutes one morning, no view, the pillows were lumpy and the room was small.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank uglydumplings
Reviewed 22 June 2017

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, it was great to stay there!
We had breakfast included and the cook was so polite :)
The hotel is really just 10 minutes walk fro the Old City, and few minutes away form the Mount of Olives, so it is a great place to explore the city.

Really recommended!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
1  Thank moniczkaijuz
Reviewed 19 June 2017

The staff at the Commodore were friendly and very helpful. Annita, the receptionist was amazing! She made our stay very comfortable. With her help we were able to use the bus system to and from The food was always delicious and arrived promptly. She is truly a gem. She made us feel right at home. I recommend the Commodore as a great place to stay. It was our first time to Israel and we plan on returning again next year. The only thing that I would recommend is putting in a swimming pool.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family