All reviews awesome stay workout facility religious guests attending a conference land trip outdoor pool orthodox jews light rail train yom kippur upscale hotel our room was spacious holy city shakshuka the hotel is clean old city fantastic hotel stay there again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was clean and spacious. The staff was responsive and helpful with any questions and concerns. The chef and cafe staff were above and beyond accommodating with my children's food allergies going so far as to make food ahead of time for Shabbat so that he could be 100% sure that they were safe. A huge plus was that the food was delicious. I thought the location might be challenging not being so close to the center of town, but with the lite-rail a short walk away, it was a pleasure. I even had a great view of the bridge and it was gorgeous all lit up at night.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
MedinaP16, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ilana K,
Thank you for taking the time to write and thank you again for the heartwarming review.
We at the Ramada strive to provide our guests a professional service with a warm and
personal touch.I am glad we succeeded.
Looking forward to seeing you and your family here again soon,
Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2018

The experience my family had here was amazing from check in to check out. The staff was extremely pleasant and always helpful. We went for my son’s Bar Mitzvah and they were so accommodating. The rooms were in great shape and beautiful and the meals were amazing. The restaurants had great service and great food. I’d highly recommend anyone going to Jerusalem to stay here especially with a large or small family. We had 1 people ranging in age from 8 to 70 and everyone loved it there. We had some family members with nut allergies and the hotel and kitchen staff made sure to stay on top of everything and we couldn’t have done it without them. I hope they see this review and know how much we appreciated it.

Room tip: Every room is great but the suites are amazing
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MedinaP16, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Adventure,
Thank you so much for taking the time to place your review.We at the Ramada Jerusalem are doing our utmost to provide our guests with a warm hospitality and the highest standards of service.I am glad you and your family enjoyed our hospitality and I am looking forward to seeing you among our guests again soon
for another family Simcha or for a relaxing vacation.
Warmest regards

Reviewed 1 November 2018

Service was excellent, the staff went above and beyond and were extremely friendly and accommodating. Food in all the restaurants there was amazing. Rooms were very nice, and the top floor has a lounge.

Room tip: Top floor rooms with balconies have amazing views.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MedinaP16, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Happiness,
Thank so much for taking the time to place your review.We at the Ramada Jerusalem are doing our utmost to provide our guests with the highest standards of service.I an glad we succeeded to do so.
Looking forward to seeing you among our guests again soon,
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 October 2018

First impression from the road and lobby was great but once inside the room, UGH. Very outdated but seemly clean. There was one dead crispy bug in the bathroom corner. I didn't pick it up as we booked this room for two days so I was couscous to see if housekeeping would notice. Our room was cleaned the following day but that ugly bug was still in the same corner. Our bathroom sink was in need of a plunger as it took forever to drain. We had a coffee pot but only 2 coffee's for reg brew and 2 for decaf. The creamer was powdered so we scored creamer from the restaurant. The pretty swimming pool was just outside our room. That pool was beautiful and open to sun. No lifeguard. Connected to the fenced in pool area was a gorgeous patio area with plenty of seating and umbrellas. We were given vouchers to help cut cost for the restaurant. Oh please don't eat there unless you don't mind COLD food. We gave the restaurant a couple tries but same cold food EXCEPT for the Fantastic breakfast which was hot with many choices. A Cook on hand to fix your eggs just the way you want them. Our bed pillows were in need of replacement. One of them was nothing but LUMP BALLS. There was a Wall-mart next door and lots of restaurants all around.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ddmaier2018
MedinaP16, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear ddmaier,
Thank you for taking the time to write. We value your comments and take them seriously and I can assure you we shall do our utmost
to improve whatever we can so such event will not occur .
Looking forward to seeing you here again soon,

Reviewed 26 October 2018

My first time in this country and I loved it, specially the service at the coffee shop, was excellent I felt like home, the guys were so charming, Atwan, León, Alaa, Anan and Tamara. I can't wait to come back!

2  Thank massielse16

Dear massielse16
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your heartwarming review.We at the Ramada Jerusalem are doing our utmost to provide our guests with the highest standards and a welcoming atmosphere.I am glad you enjoyed our team at the coffee shop and looking forward to seeing you here again soon,
Warmest regards