“Very good restaurant. ”
Review of Eduardo's

Eduardo's
Ranked #80 of 436 Restaurants in Haifa
Description: Restaurant specialized in meat but with a wide range of foods such as fresh homemade pasta from our own elaboration and an excellent variety of dishes and desserts that represent the best of Argentine food. It is important to point out that since 2016 the schedule of attention to the public of this restaurant is limited to advance reservations (because we work behind closed doors) and it is necessary to specify in advance your reservation to access our local. With this style of work we have managed to make your stay in our house a unique experience where each client receives preferential treatment. It is important to announce that since 2016 our restaurant also receives payments in Bitcoins (crypt currency)
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Everything was perfect, the starters the meats and the desert. And not expensive too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

If you are meat lover you will fall in love with this place. Incredibly delicious food. Meat is so tender and so delicious. It's just wow!!!

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We ordered in advance the mix beef and napolitana beef shnizel for 6 people and empanadas for first plate.

It was delicious, the best beef I ate in Israel

We will go back again soon

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We came after getting a tip it's a good place and we were not disappointed if you want everything on the menu you need to tell him in advance but he offered us very good food that includes sangria, 1 kg of meat, ampanadas and 2 great cakes for dessert and all for 110 shekels for person!
it's an aregentinian good home food and not expansive.
we would come back in the future.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I wasn't very hungry on my first visit to Eduardo's today, so I just ordered a beef empanada and one chorizo. They were very tasty and not at all expensive (27 NIS total). I'm not usually a steak person, but I look forward to trying various kinds of steaks here on future visits. I gave 4 stars today instead of 5 only because I need to try more of the menu first.
Other reviewers mentioned slow service and the need to reserve first. I walked in after 1 pm on a weekday with no reservation. There was only one other table occupied, and my food arrived quickly. That was partly luck, I suppose. Eduardo told me that if people come for lunch and are in a hurry, they should call and order in advance. And for supper he does require reservations, since he runs the restaurant by himself and doesn't like to be under pressure.