“best Shawarma in Haifa (שווארמה)”
Review of Bambino

Bambino
Ranked #87 of 436 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: Israeli
Reviewed 28 June 2016

there is only one problem with this place - I can't pass by without stepping in for a tasty Shawarma in a fresh pitta pocket
being a Shawarma fan, I have tested and tasted a lot, take my word - it is the best

Reviewed 18 February 2016

This place is located near about 5 other Shawarma diners. Each diner has it own fans and various explanations as to why this one is better than the other. IMHO 2 main things make good Shawarme - (1) Tasty meat (2) Good side dishes - e.g. salads and pickled foods. I like a lot of spicy and sour with my Shawarma and I always get it right at Bambino. Good enough reason for me to come back.

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

This must be the best place to get shawarma in Haifa. The fellow behind the counter making the stuff, was juggling shawarma and wraps like an artist. Nice staff, clean toilets and an pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. If in Haifa, get shawarma in a wrap, and get it here ! Oh, super good fries and veggies as well !

Reviewed 9 January 2016

First time staying in Haifa. The restaurant is located in the German district on the corner of Ben Gurion St. it was easy to find. The family that runs the restaurant is extremely friendly and helpful. They showed us to the meat counter and we picked our steaks and kababs, they had everything from skewers to liver. The open kitchen allows you to watch as they cook your meat choices. When we sat down the food started to pile up, tabouli, hummus, pita toasted with butter and garlic, and more! Each dish was fresh and full of flavor. Tons of food and very reasonably priced. After we finished eating we were served Turkish coffee and the owner came over to say hello. Probably the the experience and service I have had in Israel. My family and I recommend this place to anyone looking for a good meal in Haifa.

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Definitely in the top 5 shawarmas in Israel.
Located in the shawarma strip in downtown Haifa.
No parking and no valet.
Very good shawarma. Delicious.
Typical israeli food, serves also falafel and fries.