All reviews happy hour beautiful hotel german colony side entrance historic building wadi nisnas every evening nice breakfast comfortable beds walking distance small hotel included breakfast tel aviv street parking free parking small room stayed for one night
Reviewed 25 August 2018

My wife and I stayed at this hotel during a short vacation in Haifa. Beautifully restored building. Friendly and efficient front desk staff. Pleasant, quiet, well equipped rooms that darken at night to keep out morning sun. Comfortable bed & bedding. Great breakfast with a wide variety of fresh products. Morning newspapers provided. In walking distance of the Haifa Art Museum. All together - a great value.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our 4 night stay in this quaint nicely designed hotel. Although aspects of the room and bathroom were a bit in need of repair, the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. I enjoyed the lovely atmosphere of the undercover terrace where breakfast and 5.30-8pm happy hour are located. Breakfasts were tasty and very adequate but definitely been to Israeli hotels with a much larger selection.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

It is a nice hotel, with good, comfortable and clean rooms, classical-boutique style, good personal and good attention.

+ clean, nice and comfortable rooms
+ the personal service is very good and helpfully
+ free happy hour

- location: probably you will need a car to get to the best of Haifa or nearby places

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

we arrived ON Friday three families 15 people and rented 7 rooms
service was amazing and rooms well-kept and clean
atmosphere at lobby was fun and we enjoyed the breakfast and the neighborhood tour offered by the hotel manager
Location is great –walking distance to PORT and other places on HACARMEL

Room Tip: city view is better than building view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Club Haifa Hotel - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Talis57,

Thank you for your warm compliments.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed our great location, cool atmosphere, and our superb breakfast.

We will be happy to see you again soon.

Best regards,
Erez Nuphar, General Manager, Bay Club Haifa Hotel
Daniel Dunkelman, Guest Relations Department, Atlas Hotels

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I spent one night during my last business trip at the Bay Club Haifa Hotel. Unfortunately I didn't get the booked room category (with a terrace) since the hotel was overbooked and the room not available. After some discussions at the reception they offered a room upgrade, which I had to took. Although the room was much bigger I clearly missed the terrace and fresh air. The wifi connection is for free and quite o.k. I would return to the hotel on my next business trip although my Israelean team member paniced about the location/area and would not allow another stay. They clearly prefer the German Colony area or a hotel on the hill.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear myting,

Thank for taking some time to write this review. Guests opinion matter to us greatly to maintain high-standard service.

We are happy you have enjoyed our hotel overall, and sorry for any misunderstandings if there were any.
We are glad you appriciate our hotel's perks and great location.

We would be delighed to see you again very soon.

Best regards,