1,071 results
All reviews miri capon swimming pool mediterranean sea living room sea view business lounge breakfast and dinner business trip the hotel staff hotel is located an amazing view tel aviv excellent hotel location is great train station relation israel
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights and booked directly through the hotel site. When I checked in, I got an upgraded room with a little balcony that overlooked the ocean. The rooms have a few cosmetic issues (bleach drop stains in the carpet, water marks on the marble/stone countertop), but nothing that in any way indicated issues with cleanliness or comfort of the room. I think these issues are nitpicky, but I bring it up because there were some pictures I saw when looking that I think make it appear as though the hotel is in ill repair, and I didn't feel that was the case. Yes, it is older, but I felt it was clean and well maintained for its age.

Breakfast was amazing! It was the best meal of my day while I visited. I tried something new every day and couldn't even try everything if I stayed two weeks.

My only complaint was the gym hours. It's my fault for not paying attention and making sure it was a 24/7 gym, so I'll take blame here, but the available hours make it impossible to get to the gym if you work a normal work day.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
MiriBijawy, Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We are more than delighted that you have enjoyed your stay at the Leonardo Plaza Haifa.
For your comment on the fitness room, we will be happy to open the gym for you during the requested hours in advance in front of the reception office and guest relations.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

regards,
Miri Bijawi P.A. General Manager and Groups Manager

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Leonardo hotel is one of the best hotel in Haifa, not only for the services available but specially for its location.
Just in front of the sea, the sand is just down the windows or balcons of the hotel, considering also the opportunity to enjoy
the sunset as only one of the fantastic moment made available by this hotel, make my business scope in a secondary priority...
Pool and restaurant complete the nice services of this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest , Thank you very much for writing your review about your recent stay at the Leonardo Haifa hotel. We appreciate your comments . thank you for your recommendations. We look forward to seeing you again.

Regards
Bijawi Miri- Managment

Reviewed 1 September 2018

After a wonderful Cruise with MANO we decided to complete our holiday with a weekend in Haifa.
It was suggested we book in at the Leonardo Plaza in Haifa……what a mistake and nightmare!!!
The service from the Reception to the Lobby was non-existent and unbecoming a so-called
Five star hotel.
We booked both days at half-board and at Friday night Dinner were told that the Dining Room
Would be closed on the Saturday night and that the evening meal for that evening would be
served at 9 p.m. one hour after Shabbat and considerably later than the usual time for the evening meal. We enquired as to the possibility of eating earlier and were told and offered a hotel voucher
for a meal at a nearby cafeteria WHICH WE WERE IN FORMED WAS NOT KOSHER!!!
This was not only an insult to us who are kashrut observant but I wonder if the management
Know of this arrangement, which is nothing to be proud of as a so called Kosher Hotel Group (Fattal)
At 9p.m. we were able to order a light snack from the Lobby which was CONSIDERABLY CHEAPER
than the price we paid for a proper meal in the Dining Room.
A letter of complaint was sent to the Customer Relations and was met with an impersonal reply
of a cold apology and a thank you for our comments which would be looked into. No mention
of a possible refund of the additional money we paid for a proper and substantial meal. As we cannot
feel any confidence in a Hotel Group who do not give a responsive answer to the various points raised
and an insensitive apology – padded out into a long letter which meant absolutely nothing.
Needless to say we shall avoid booking at any of the FATTAL GROUP OF HOTELS in the future and
will advise our friends accordingly of our nightmare experience.

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank _helgor1

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Leonardo Plaza Haifa hotel and for bringing your comments to our attention. I can assure you your comments about the night dinner , the staff and service are taken on board for further attention by our GM and managemant ; thank you for highlighting these areas to us. We will be happy to see you again in the near future. Best Regards, Miri Bijawi P.A. General Manager miribi@fattal.co.il

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are spacious with lovely sea views and the beach next to the hotel is a family beach, which suited us. Breakfasts were tasty. The staff were polite and attentive. Our rooms (on the 19th floor) were cleaned daily. We have three suggestions that would have improved our stay: There are no chairs on the beach. Everyone brings their own from home and there are none for hire - it would be very helpful if the hotel were to provide beach chairs. When one returns from the beach for a dip in the hotel pool, there is no outdoor shower at the pool entrance with which to clean off sand and salt. Finally, as Sky club members (the hotel chain loyalty club) we enjoyed the small fruit platter and bottled water that was provided on our arrival - but we would have appreciated it even more had we been provided with a half liter of milk for the coffee set in the room. (The rooms are equipped with small fridges).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
MiriBijawy, Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Haifa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

ear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Leonardo Plaza Haifa hotel and for bringing your comments to our attention. thank you for highlighting these areas to us. We will be happy to see you again in the near future.
Best Regards,
Miri Bijawi P.A. General Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2018

That is a second time we have staid at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Haifa.
Comparing with the previous stay, the feeling was different and not so comfortable.
The same rooms but the maintenance level and the service is lost a little bit.
Also there are a parking problems. I had reservation with a free parking, but only after a long and not so pleasant discussion with the hotel general manager, my request was accepted. Why?
The buffet breakfast is very good with wide selection of salads, dairy product etc.
To summaries: that is a very good 3 stars hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms on the Higher floors are preferable.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family