All reviews beautiful hotel rosh pina beautiful forest free international calls the hotel manager dream vacation large shower the general manager magical place hotel entrance sauna and steam room short drive tel aviv relaxing vacation lovely pool beautiful view northern israel
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I came to a birthday weekend

Lovely place
The staff is very courteous
And the hotel manager amazing guy .Very clean rooms arranged
A stunning bed
Balcony very pleasant and fun
My wife and I are very satisfied
We will be back here again and highly recommend
Very good place to visit!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Orchid H, General Manager at Bayit Bagalil Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

I am writing in regard to your recent stay with us here at Bayit Bagalil Hotel.
Thank you for choosing to stay at Bayit Bagalil Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are dedicated to provide a high level of service and standards as in all of Orchid Hotels. I am happy to know that you had a good time and I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our hotel service and location.

I would like to thank you again, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Akram Abdallah'

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

After a long time with no vacation we decided to go for a night without the kids.
I booked Bayit Bagalile as according to their web site and order confirmation kids are alllowed only in August or holidays. So just for your info- also in July....
Anyway, we arrived to a magical place in the middle of Biria forest. Beautiful hotel, well furnished, the staff were ok....just ok.
We ordered the garden room which was very specious but....the feeling was that it isn't very clean. The bathroon is huge, there are stains on the ceilings which i would have expexted them to handle it.
As cortusy they offered some dried fruits but it was not covered so i preffered not to touch it...
The small balcony was a bit weird as it was open to the other balconies of the rooms and there was no privacy.
Other than this the breakfast was amazing ( even vs the israeli standard), but dinner can be better.
I also used the spa and had a great therapist (olga)- she was amazing.
The pool is medium size, there was one broken chair and the jacuzzi didn't work...but other than this everything was great.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016

We came for a short weekend. The rooms on the second floor are big, with very nice view. Dinner was perfect, we really liked the food. Service is good, small corners within the hotel courtyard where you cn sit and relax.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Orchid H, Front Office Manager at Bayit Bagalil Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Dear Eran M

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Make a list of the most important things you want from a holiday hotel and you'll find that Bayit Bagalil, a small and intimate spa hotel located up in the Galilee hills, fits the bill very well!

Let's start with the location - a wonderful and relaxing spot that's one of the best in Northern Israel. Here's where you can really 'disconnect'.

Move to the issue of accommodation - the bedrooms are fabulous with generous spaces and very comfortable beds. Large flat screen TVs.

What about the food? It's tasty and well prepared...but it could be more imaginative. Hey, Mr. Chef - why not take some advice from your colleagues at Mitzpeh Hayamim?

Now we're coming to the most important element of any self-respecting hotel... the service.

At Bayit Bagalil you feel that the staff REALLY CARE: they go out of their way to be helpful and that's so refreshing. A lot of it has to do with the General Manager, Akram Abdallah, who's an extraordinary personality. Not one to sit behind a desk, he's always involved on a hands-on level with every aspect of the hotel. He's the real 'spirit' behind the whole hotel!

In short, if there's one place you should stay during your trip to Northern Israel, it's the Bayit Bagalil spa hotel. I think that 'Big Brother' competitor Mitzpeh Hayamim Hotel in Rosh Pina is still a great place (I've been there loads of times) but this takes the edge in terms of friendliness, 'family' feeling and, yes, more reasonable prices too!

Room Tip: Check with Reception. All rooms are good, some are larger.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Orchid H, Front Office Manager at Bayit Bagalil Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Reviewed 4 June 2016

My family and I were lucky enough to spend 2 nights and 2 blissful days at Bayit Bagalil. The setting in the pine forest, overlooking the Lake of Galilee was completely stunning. The clear air and temperate climate combined with the calming architecture and outstanding staff. Everyone was welcoming and attentive. The breakfasts and dinners were wonderful. Nothing was lacking and we left feeling relaxed and pampered. We highly recommend this hotel to visitors and locals alike.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family