All reviewsbeautiful hotelrosh pinabeautiful forestfree international callsthe hotel managerdream vacationlarge showerthe general managermagical placehotel entrancesauna and steam roomshort drivetel avivrelaxing vacationlovely poolbeautiful viewnorthern israel
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Awesome location. Great facilities-it has a swimming pool, jacuzzi, free bikes, tennis/basketball court- all free of charge and you do not even have to bring your own equipment! They supply it to you- free of charge. Nice stuff and atmosphere. Public areas are supper but we were less thrilled with the room. It had an odd architecture with a sort of heightened podium for the bed. You had to climb a couple of stairs to get there. And they were located only on one side. On the other side - it was a free fall- and one of us took a nasty fall in the middle of the night when he didn't notice it. Needs bit more thinking....

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
shani m, Manager at Bayit Bagalil Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

I am writing in regard to your recent stay with us here at Bayit Bagalil Hotel.
Thank you for choosing to stay at Bayit Bagalil Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are dedicated to provide a high level of service and standards as in all of Orchid Hotels. I am happy to know that you had a good time and I would like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind compliments regarding our hotel service and location.

I would like to thank you again, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

A Nice Boutique Hotel in the beautiful area of the Upper Galilee
only 34 rooms good but not gourmet food coffee tea and cakes are free through the hole day good professional stuff rooms are large but the maintenance need to be better as some of the facilities are old and need to be replaced (like water Taps)
\regarding the dining hall service can be better cutlery should be replaced from time to time and brought to the table on a plate not in the hand of the waitress the veranda should be cleaned more often
we enjoyed the SPA and the treatments they were professional and helping

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful amazing atmosphere great food and services rooms are big and very nice . Breakfast buffet is very large and dinner is very good . The place is very romantic in the middle of burial forest

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eran B

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Everything you need for a romantic escape.
Welcoming hotel, well decorated, very well maintained, very spacious rooms in the middle of a refreshing forest.
They have a nice spa and apparently a good restaurant (closed during our stay) but Rosh Pina is just a 10 mn drive and Zefat, around 20 mn drive so plenty to do, to see and to eat.
The hotel provides bicycles (free) for a tour around and Free International calls to tens of countries.
Relaxing place, definitely worth for a romantic escape. I'll be back!
On the downside, breakfast was OK and when the hotel is half booked, why aren't you upgrading your guests? They will be your best ambassadors...

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank Idan P

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this charming boutique hotel for 2 nights .
Stunning location ,great food and service .Lovely pool ,and an excellent manager who greeted everyone and tried to help if needed.
We had minor problems with the cold water pressure in our room but despite this can't wait to return next year.

Be aware if you visit Safat or Rosh pina the waze satnav may take you through a very nasty track through the Forrest .this is ok during the day but at night ...good luck .

Stayed: July 2015