Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$496
FindHotelUS$494
eDreamsUS$496
TripadvisorUS$496
Etrip
Agoda.comUS$494
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel is quite old
We took 2 bedrooms villa which was small for 5 persons family (3 teens)
Rooms are OK but could use renovation
We where over priced due to holiday season
Service is very good
Stuff is very responsive
Checkout on Saturday is too early
If you looking for very basic accommodations with nice pool

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

The rooms are bad, they are big but the design and the interior are 30 years old and in very poor condition, on Sunday morning just above our balcony a truck was taking the garbage from the hotel , they started at 5:30 in the morning , the smell and the noise was unacceptable… the food in this hotel is ok , there are a lot of pools which are ok also but overall terrible experience from the staff at the reception, i complained about the room and they said they will transfer me to another room and ask me to live my phone number , but no one called and we stayed for 5 days in the same bad room ..

Room tip: Do not go there
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

My expectations were quite low when I made the order. I've read other reviews, and the picture I imagined was totally different from what I actually met.
The reception was efficient and fast. The receptionist was polite and answered our questions patiently.
We received the rooms immediately at 14:30, an hour and a half before declared.
The suite was clean and big.
Service was good as well - We called for room service twice, and both times they have dealt with our requirements to our full satisfaction.
Breakfast was good and varied. We arrived at the dining room at 08:30, and it wasn't crowded at all.
Bottom line - we enjoyed our stay, and the value for money is great.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

We arrived to the hotel with 1 child and a baby. The cost was more the 600 usd for night. But we couldn't sleep! Because of music under the hotel!
Until 05:00 am!
When we asked to change rooms they refused.
Stay home!

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank 338barakh
Reviewed 25 March 2021

We were there for one night, just needed somewhere to sleep between 2 scuba diving days. Price was reasonable, they followed the various COvid-19 procedures at check-in, which is good but doesn't explain why it took 37 minutes to check in. Lobby & elevators looked and smelled clean, so did the room. The room was spacious and easily accommodated 3 adults one teenager and one 5 year old. Luckily I brought 2 cans of spray Dettol with me : The door handles were sticky and had ingrained dirt on them, the phone was filthy. There was mold in the bathroom and the vents were cruddy. The toilet seat was a cheapo wobbly thing and wasn't clean, the toilet roll holder had seen better days. Half of the electrical outlets were faulty and loose, guys that's a safety hazard, fix it. In short, I thought that the events of the past year would have had a positive impact on the way hotels are cleaned and maintained, I guess I was wrong. A simple spray of Chlorox (available in Israel) would have made all the difference, is it really that hard to do ?

Date of stay: March 2021