8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$342
Hotels.comUS$342
TripadvisorUS$342
TravelocityUS$342
PricelineUS$343
Agoda.comUS$342
1,194 results
All reviews large variety every request promenade sea vacation israeli renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2022 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights after it was recommended to us by our son and wife who stayed here.
According to their experience we upgraded the room to a ‘superior’ one.
When arriving at the hotel we were told that they don’t have such a room available so we got a different and larger room.
The hotels Guest Relations Manager Janna R. was helpful in this regard.
The room was good - with a balcony and all the amenities needed.
The room - like the hotel itself is clean.
Breakfast was great with a very large variety to choose from. Seating is both in and outdoors which is great.
The location of the hotel is absolutely perfect! Just by the beach and the promenade.

All in all the service is good except for a minor issue that we had which again is minor but irritating.
We are members of the ‘e-Dan’ hotel club and as such we were supposed to get a ‘gift’ from the hotel. I mentioned this upon arrival and was promised that this will be done.
Nothing.
The next day I reminded again and I was assured that this will be dealt within an hour.
Nothing.
Reminded again and I was promised again but nothing.
As I mentioned this is a minor issue but I would expect the hotel and the staff to stand behind their obligations and promises.
If we return to the hotel it will mainly be because of its superb location.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alice Genislav, General Manager at Neptune Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Dear Jack,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts following your stay at Neptune Eilat. Throughout the hotel, it is our constant aim to ensure the highest standards in all areas.
we looking forward to welcome you back again soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 23 February 2022

Stayed here for a family trip the views from the room are lovely but what was exceptional was the service in the restaurant I am gluten and lactose intolerant and a chef took me round each meal explaining what I could eat and made a special plate for desert at dinner and breakfast they were so helpful and I had lots of choice

Date of stay: February 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you We're so happy you enjoyed all the hotel amenities and services and we looking forward to welcome you back again soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 20 January 2022 via mobile

Grate pool , it was winter and the water was 26 degrees hot, the rooms are clean and the view is fine.
The rooms are bit small but fare enough for 2 persons, the food is excellent , services are fine.
Best location you can ask for , better then other expensive hotels

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alice Genislav, General Manager at Neptune Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2022

Elieindor,
Best regards,

Reviewed 24 December 2021

The hotel was recently purchased by Dan group hotels and that is it's saving grace.
Although rooms are outdated the staff tries to make its best effort to answer each and every request.
There were some problems with our room and after replacing it around 3 times we finally got a nice one. To my knowledge the hotel is about to get renovated, but again the staff is its greatest asset.
Food is nice although have to say that very basic by Israeli standards for the breakfast, although there was a big buffet pastries were somehow pretty bad.
A nice surprise was at dinner, where there was a great and rather tasty array of dishes, so by my standards dinner is a must.
I must acknowledge Ms. Janna Ragutsky (the guest relations manager). Without her our all experience would have been much worse. When she heard about all the room problems and the fact that it is a celebratory vacation she did her outmost to cater for our every need.
Bottom line- If I come back it will be after the renovation.

Room tip: If you encounter a problem, do ask to speak with Ms. Raguysky
Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank Eve R
Alice Genislav, General Manager at Neptune Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2022

Dear Eva,
Thank you for sharing your experiences of our hotel with other travelers we have taken on board your comments in a bid to ensure of a better experience all round for all our guests.
we looking forward to welcome you back again soon.
Best regards,
Yarden Milman

Reviewed 25 July 2021

I have to say Eilat in summer is hot , and I mean 39-42c but it is a dry heat, so easier to deal with..
Neptune’s rooms were big enough, excellent facilités, we had one large room with a king size bed ( or bigger) and another room with a sofa bed, very clean and lovely little gifts every evening, a fruit basket, some chocolates.
Staff is friendly and bands backwards to help. Special thanks to Elias on reception that did all to sort out excellent rooms for my sister in law with her very sick husband at check in.
Food is excellent and full of variety .
The pool is so clean, in charge of it is an old gentlemen that started every morning at 545 clearing and cleaning ready by 8 for opening.
There is a gate to let you out to the beach.
The beach is communal for all- sea great shame beach gets dirty quickly but nothing to do with such a brilliant hotel.
Don’t want to leave!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alice Genislav, General Manager at Neptune Eilat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear Irina,
Thank you for sharing your experiences of our hotel with other travelers.
We’re so happy you enjoyed your stay at Neptune Eilat Hotel. It is always our aim to provide our guests with the best experiences.
We'll be looking forward to welcome you back again soon.
Best Regards,