Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$65
View deal
PricelineUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
TripadvisorUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2018

The Hotel is virtually across the street from 'the wall' and the Walled off Hotel and a short walk from the checkpoint. By crossing the checkpoint, there is access to a regular bus service into Jerusalem.
There is a mini supermarket just a couple of hundred metres from the hotel from which all necessitates can be purchased at a reasonable price. There are plenty of shops and food places are within a 20 minute walk from the Hotel.
The Church of the Nativity and other sites are about 30 - 40 mins walk. The walk is pleasant and the area appears to be very safe.
There is a refugee camp 15 minutes walk away
The Hotel itself was clean and the room we were allocated was clean and appeared to be recently decorated. It was air conditioned, had a fridge, microwave and a washing machine. TV's in both the lounge and the bedroom. The bedroom did have a wardrobe.
The toilet and shower were clean and more than adequate.
The lounge had a sofa which we used as a bed for the third person.
The people were very helpful and accommodating.
We did look at the other rooms in the hotel and they did not appeal to us.
Considering this hotel is in a country that is still being held back by the illegal occupiers, It was more than adequate.
The only negatives we found was that the room did not have a window and natural light came through a skylight.
We had booked a room for 3 people so they provided us with an additional mattress. Although adequate, I guess we were expecting something more substantial. Having said that, we used the sofa as a bed and it was fine.
Overall, we were pleased with the location, people and the hotel. It just lacked the finer things.
The wifi was patchy but this is a country that is under siege.
We would definitely stay there again without hesitation

Room tip: There is only one good room
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TheXPhantom
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Never again!
The worst room that I ever seen in a hotel (the bathroom was in repair, no wardrobe - and when I wanted to move to another hotel, they refused to return my money for the rest of the period (400 usd lost). The wors experience that I had in a hotel (I traveled all over the world).

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

While my stay was OK, realising that my credit card details had been kept and then being charged a random and unauthorised $40, 8 months AFTER my stay was NOT OK.
Tried emailing the company, no response. I'm currently $40 out of pocket for no reason and have had to get a new card issued.

If you do stay here, pay in cash and do not trust them with your card details. Better yet, find somewhere trustworthy.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 358ninag
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I booked his hotel and paid upfront, however I had to cancel as I could no longer make it due to Sukkot. Then they charge me again, and Booking.com call them and they say they can't get hold of the accounts department so who knows if I'll get my money back. Absolutely disgrace

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2017

My friend and I stayed last week in this hotel and we have to say that it was a great experience. We have never felt so welcome before as when we arrived here. The host gave us a free upgrade to a better room than we had booked. He also gave us extra towels and a plate full of fresh fruits. he showed us the rooftop terrace from where you have a nice view and gave us some nice insider tips about Bethlehem. Our room was very clean, quiet and newly renovated. Thanks again for the great stay! :)

Date of stay: June 2017