Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
CheapTicketsUS$96
Orbitz.comUS$96
TripadvisorUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel at 8pm. Upon arrival the guy at the reception asked me to settle the bill because I was going to check out very early the next day.
The problem was at the time of our arrival, the manager was no longer present and he had the device for the credit card. I had to pay in cash (USD) and the change given to me was in Israeli Shekel.
Another issue was the following morning, when we checked out at 6am no one was at the reception. No one was there to helped us with anything that led to an accident because of it’s dark/slippery pavement.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2018

197/5000
Years are flying and Talitha Kumi remains at a high level. Perfect service, cleanliness, tasty food and flexibility are the motto of this object. I am looking forward to my next stay in Bethlehem ...

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Talitha Kumi for more than 2 weeks (to deliver a training) and we did not regret that any minute. It is such a nice place to be, with a friendly staff, clean rooms, nice beds and a great surroundings on the top of a hill, overlooking a valley at the ine side and Bethlehem at the other. I guess this guesthouse is also the excellent location to explore nearby Jerusalem, Bethlehem and the Palestinian Territories.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very clean, all the functions that you need are of high quality. Excellent WiFi, good meals and parking facilities. The facility is fairly close to all the major places that you want to visit in Bethlehem and Jerusalem.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I stayed at the Talitha Kumi guesthouse in early November and found the staff and accommodations to be among the best I have experienced in all my travels. The food, location, room cleanliness, and staff were exceptional. The manager went out of his way to assure my comfort and transportation. This guest house, situated close to the Environmental Education Center and Talitha Kumi school, is a gem and worth seeking out. I couldn't have been more satisfied with my stay.

Date of stay: November 2017