Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
Booking.comUS$110
Orbitz.comUS$110
TravelocityUS$110
CheapTicketsUS$110
All reviews manger square buffet style pilgrimage tourists israeli
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2019

I visited this hotel as part of a group on pilgrimage to Israel.
The hotel though with basic facilities, was quite clean and staff were very friendly.

Breakfast and dinner is buffet style hence was mostly repetitive menu and if you get to the restaurant close to closing time, then you discover that most items on the menu are gone and they just don't bother to refill.
Wifi was good and readily available - that was a plus.
And the hotel is close to some of the sites visited on pilgrimage, so that will always work well for those visiting Israel on pilgrimage or other tours.

Standard slightly above average - maybe a 3.5 but definitely not a 4-star.

Reviewed 2 November 2019

Hotel is located in Bethlehem and accommodates group after group of tourists. First thing to tell you is that if you are coming from Israel on a taxi, ISRAELI drivers cannot cross into Palestine so you are forced to cross the border control on your own and then find a palestinian driver to take you to the hotel. We got ripped off with this. Ride should be NIS 10-20 but I don't even want to tell you how much we were charged. So plan ahead.
Hotel is in need of mega repairs with outdated furniture and fixtures. Rooms are clean and spacious but the wallpaper is all faded. Also the buffet for breakfast and dinner was very crappy as you see tons of groups all eating at once. Will not stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Henry S
Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

This hotel is just basic and a bit outdated. Wallpaper falling off the walls etc. Our room however with balcony with a nice view
Every morning wakeup at 5.30 without asking!
The neighborhood, there are some shops, restaurants but nothing to see
Suitable for only a short stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KimJ873
Reviewed 18 September 2019 via mobile

Hotel Bethlehem

In the course of my life, I have been privileged to stay at dozens of hotels. While most of the establishments I have stayed at I’ve been mid range hotels, I have also been lucky to stay at a few luxury resorts.

None of these visits share the grandeur of walking into the Bethlehem hotel. The facade is a pretty historic building, but as I came in, my senses were delighted. The furnishings and attention to details are impeccable. I have visited a few historic hotels whose interior simply felt old. The hotel Bethlehem has retained its shine like a sparkling jewel .

I am writing to convey my gratitude and heartfelt appreciation to Kevin , the front desk manager. He went above and beyond and took us on a personal tour of the hotel. As Lehigh parents, we were welcomed and treated as if we were VIP’s. This star of the Bethlehem staff took his time to share a little hotel history with us. Thank you for creating a workplace culture that invites this type personal attention. The hotel Bethlehem will be my choice hotel in Bethlehem.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2019

Great Front office staff, Musa and the rest were just awesome, restaurant food was good, location spot on. down side was the housekeeping, very very poor. Being in the mid section of the 4th floor I a little balcony opening unto the inner courtyard (great design) the balcony was cleaned only twice during my 10 nights stay, i left and returned (got the same room back thanks) the room had been used and the balcony was a mess, bread, tissue, cigarette butts and even pieces of egg shells and balony lay there till i left four nights after... could not even sit there anymore. The AC in my room was on 16 degrees celcius but my thermometer read 27 through out, and i felt it was 30 plus (I come from a tropical country, trust me i know 30)
Bell boy was waiting to be to tipped before attempting to help load luggage of my team departing (very bad) only stepped in after 20$ was pushed into his hand by my local partner...
could really be home from home if a lot more care is taken to maintain the property.
ahaaa... the AC (which was more of a fan in my room) goes off during the day and is only back in the evening! bad for guests who decide to stay inhouse all day.

Would return, hope to see impvovement else its a no no. cant see myself taking guests who are petty and demanding there till lots improve... over all. i'd score Bethlehem Hotel a 4 out of 10.

Lets hit at least 6 nest time folks... love you all...

Date of stay: August 2019