Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2020

We just returned from a pilgrimage to the Holy Land where our tour group was booked at the Ararat Bethlehem for 6 nights. We stayed at the hotel from 14.01.2020 – 21.01.2020.
Reception area is nice and the reception personnel polite and welcoming.
The bad points were:
In the restaurant, plates and glasses dirties.In the first day, the food was cold.We had not every day fruits (oranges) like dessert and lemon for tee. The quantity of the sweet food was not sufficient, their answer was: “ it’s finish!”
In some evening we have eat at the swimming pool , because in the restaurant it was a wedding party. The restaurant was used for weddings party. The hotel had problems with the electoronic door locks, so, every day, our whole group was unable to lock the doors to their rooms.
Only the cheapest food is used, orange juice and jam are chemical.Semolina with water, without sugar.
Serving bread in plastic bag seems like poor choice.
In the restaurant, each table has 20 places/20 chairs (like in a canteen) and between the tables it is not enough room there to can pass.

Many rooms were dirty.
In some rooms, the floor and the bathroom never, they had not been cleaned .
The soap liquid and toilet paper were missing in many rooms.
The shower was not good working.
In all the room, the hair dryer were not working.
Also, the mini refrigerator not good run in all the rooms.
In the room it was an water cooker but no coffee or tea and no cup!
The walls are very thin and we hear all the noises from the corridor every time when the people walk outside.
The lifts are not enough.

The hotel is a 1 star hotel max! We will not recommend this hotel to anyone. Very bad experience. I will not come more to this hotel .

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

I booked the Hotel with a well known webpage and received a confirmation.on check in I was told the Hotel is overbooked. I persisted on the confirmation and after 1 hour of work, the reception could manage to get me my room.
The room itself has a standard size but was far not standard to a 4 star Hotel. The shower was broken, water pressure is set to minimum and it takes a while until you cleaned your head from the shampoo. Shampoo and shower gel (lady smell like) is supaplied from a dispenser on the wall. The towels are cheapest quality and there are no hangers for them in the bathroom. The bed and Mattress is ok. The room has a fridge,but it is empty. A water cooker is there but no coffee or tea and no cup! Two bottle of water are supplied, but only on the first day. The walls are very thin and shaking when the door in other rooms are closing. A lot of noise from the corridor every time people walk outside. Windows also very thinn and you can hear also the noise from the street and the dogs around.
I personally, if I must stay again in this hotel (not if I have any other possibility) would never book the room including breakfast. Only the cheapest food is used, orange juice and jam are chemical. Cold milk is stretched with water and any kind of better coffee as well as prepared eggs cost extra and at very high price. The breakfast room is prepared for big tourist groups and is also used for weddings and dinner at evening. The advertised Gym is ok but not very big any on peak times crowded. The swimmimgpool is ok but even as hotel guest u$ 10.-- extra Charge. All in all to expensive for what you get. During my weekend tourist groups fron Nigeria, Poland and Romania been booked in there.

If you ask me and my experience - 2 Stars European level maximal.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2019

I have very mixed feelings. The staff is very friendly, the location is very convenient for walks and the rooms are fairly clean.
The photos here, however, must have been taken in a different hotel. The food is terrible and the cleanliness in the restaurant is questionnable. The lifts are not enough and it is much faster to walk the stairs even if you stay on the 6th floor.
All in all, there's not much to expect for this price and it's a good base for sightseeing.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank japolina
Reviewed 24 November 2019

Reception area is nice ,but everything else is not
Very loud refrigeration or air conditioning unit next to our room ,good thing it was turned off from 10pm to 6 am
Very busy and dangerous to cross street in front of the hotel
Very confusing layout ,
My biggest complaint was quality of food
Very bland in appearance and taste
The way it was served leaves lot to be desired
Leftover bread,salads,pastry were served on next meal
Serving bread in black plastic bag seems like poor choice to me
Health department in any decent country will close pool immediately

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Although it's the newest build hotel in Betlehem (2013.) and although it looks great...it's not that convenient. Yes, you do have a great view from the top of the hotel, but it's not that clean on top. Yes, you have a buffet, but the same food all over. Yes, you're in the city centre, but not close to any of the important sites. Yes, you do have a pool, but it's not so tempting.

Date of stay: September 2019