Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$130
TravelocityUS$130
Orbitz.comUS$130
CheapTicketsUS$130
TripadvisorUS$130
Snaptravel
All reviews manger square nativity church excellent location call to prayer the ground floor pilgrimage group comfortable beds pilgrims maintenance proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2020

If I had the opportunity to choose a hotel where to stay 4 nights, I do not know if I would have chosen it. When you travel with a group of pilgrims, others choose your hotel. I think if it didn't have groups of pilgrims, the hotel would not have occupied 50%. I read a lot of reviews about this hotel and most of them are right. The only thing really noticeable is its position near the Church of the Nativity.

1  Thank Florentin Adria... G
Reviewed 3 March 2020

We stayed as part of a pilgrimage group of 55 people. The hotel is just round the corner from Manger Square. The room we had was large and modern, though the bathroom door was a bit difficult to shut and the shower leaked a bit. The internet connection was rather iffy.
Overall though, it is a very good hotel with a wide selection of food at both breakfast and dinner. The staff were friendly and made a room available for our group to meet up on 2-3 occasions.

We would be very happy to stay there again. One thing though, there is a mosque nearby and unless you wish to join them in prayer at daybreak (for us 4 a.m.) it would be very wise to bring some ear plugs. The sound of the call to prayer was loud even though we were on the opposite side the hotel.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

I was told that this is the best hotel available in the area. In the middle of the town, lively until late at night. I strolled with my spouse and other 4 more couples to the nearby piazza, it is in front of the brightly ligthened Nativity church, however many street vendors offering stuffs that ruin our peace so after some quick pics snaps, we decided to went back to avoid those people.
As for the room, although I had requested a room in 9th fl as I had read many reviews here, apparently, I was unluckily given room 205. And in the 205, the septic tank smell was horrible and haunting morning and night.
Bed is creaky and its springs are so worn. Linens & towels too, many threads had loosen and color are either yellowish or greyish.
On the other hand, their toilet paper is very environmental friendly, 1 ply, but with longer space until the dotted perforated lines, strong but soft, good choice of toilet paper.
This hotel were blessed with good chef though, dinner was quite ok, they always have some sort of fish, besides the usual chicken, beef & mutton or lamb as entree.
They serve very fresh uncut oranges and chrunchy apples as fruit choices.
For BF they serve golden cheese, line with paper, so yummy that I will remember always.
I have mix feeling for this place, the room’s smell is really freaking my nerve.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

The rooms were not ok.
My room was pretty clean, but my family had very dirty rooms, the bathrooms were especially disgusting!
the hotel itself needed a serious clean up from the rooms to the restaurant to the elevater to the prking! It was just disgusting!
Also, a lot of the stuff in the room didn't realy work, like the hair dryer.
The shower was just the opposite of relaxing! The water was realy weak and the shower head was broken and the water was spraying out of all directions.
Also, the hotel was rundown and old!(look at the pictures).
The beds were far from comfortable too!
It felt like we were sleeping on the ground!
When we looked under the mattress there was some kind of a wood surface on top of it!
The breakfast there was the worst hotel breakfast I have ever tasted!
The cheese was kraft cheese! In a hotel!!!!
There also weren't a lot of choises. It was between cornflakes, sandwiches, potatos and pudding, Which was awful by the way!
I don't recommend this hotel to anyone!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank somone47
Reviewed 8 January 2020

The hotel seemed to be fully booked year round and there is hardly any maintenance. The cupboard door do not close and the carpet are sticky when walking barefooted. The bath room and shower taps are pretty badly stained due to poor cleaning. The room temperature can not be controlled, with the aircon switched on we have a constant 26.5 degrees. The tea/coffee station in the room- some days the tea or coffee and creamer sachets not replaced. The furniture and fitting looked pretty tired as a whole

The food reminds your of a boot camp or boarding school. The food is very salty in general, The daily soup seemed to be made from powder with the dried herbs floating. Its quite a let down as the breakfast juices looks made from powder. Just colouring, favour and sugar. The meat so over cooked that there isnt any favour and an falls off the bone. The fried fish has a very smooth texture and very lacking in taste like the Besa or catfish. The fruits are pretty inferior quality.

Its just the location and proximity to the Nativity site making it an attraction. 5 nights is plenty enough.

Room tip: Hotel is near the Mosque and the call to prayer wake call every motning at 04.45
Date of stay: December 2019