Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
StayForLong
CheapTickets
All reviews beautiful hotel swimming pool rooms are nice big hotel history
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2019

This was my first time in Bethlehem and in Jacir Palace Hotel but it will not be the last time! I came with my husband and my kids two days ago and today we checked out from the rooms
My husband works at a hotel and he always take us there and to other hotels too but the experience here was totally different, we had a great time! The kids were so happy. The rooms are clean and the mattress is comfortable.
Breakfast was very quantitative and tasty! The staff in the reception and the restaurant was really nice.
I’m pretty sure I’ll come back next summer ❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family
NadiaMitwasi, Manager at Jacir Palace Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

We are really happy to receive such a review dear. glad that your experience was according to your expectations and beyond, we sure will be happy to have you again and again in the near future at your second home away from home Jacir Palace Hotel.

Reviewed 15 December 2019

Beautiful hotel, The staff they are so professional., and friendly, The food was tasty, i recommend you to
visit jacir,
I enjoyed my three nights at jacir, The riwaq coffe shop is amazing and The employee imad hes great

Trip type: Travelled with friends

thanks dear for sharing your experience we are extremely happy to know that you stay was great, and we really love to have you again and again at your second home away from home Jacir Palace Hotel.

Reviewed 15 December 2019

Very nice day and time for this visit in jacir palace hotel in bethlehem

Graet hotel and very big .rooms and pool is very clean beds are comfortable with that nice view rooms

Front office staff are kind

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks dear for the excellent review and the nice description for the hotel rooms and staff are glad that we had you.

Reviewed 11 December 2019

They made my visit like a dream
The staff is hospitable and well trained . They are helpfull and they have hight hospitaliy . Rooms are clean . Food was delicious . This is the last night for me unfotunatly . Its really amazing

Trip type: Travelled on business
NadiaMitwasi, Manager at Jacir Palace Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2019

Thanks dear for this amazing review we are glad that your experience was great and we will be happy to have you again and again the near future.

Reviewed 6 December 2019

We stayed here three nights and it was wonderful. The room was spacious and beautiful. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom had all the amenities. We had breakfast here every morning and dinner one night and the buffet was delicious and extensive.

Date of stay: December 2019
NadiaMitwasi, Manager at Jacir Palace Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2019

Thanks dear Margaret for this marvelous review we are glad that we had you ... looking forward to have you again.