Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$7
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$70
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

This is my first review on TripAdvisor and is the least I can do for a place which I enjoy so much.
Twice I have stayed at Alrowwad Guest House now and this place is a hidden gem. It’s a 5 minute walk off Hebron Road, 10 minutes to the Banksy Musuem and a 20-30 minute walk to Manger Square. Yes it’s located in Aida Refugee Camp next to the wall but this is exactly why you should go and stay there. Meet the residents and learn more about Alrowwad Cultural and Arts Society, they do incredible and endless work to make a difference to those in Aida. With all the projects going on it can often feel a bit hectic but don’t be put off by this, it’s what gives the place such meaning. The guest house has been finished to a very high standard and the hospitality from those working there is first class. Book your stay and don’t look back, You’ll love it! There is also an amazing takeaway across the street which does the best falafel and although the guy that owns the shop does not speak much English is really friendly. Staying here your money will go directly helping the local economy grow which i think is a great thing.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We loved staying here. It's not finished yet so not all the things advertised on the website are in place yet- good breakfast but no restaurant or cooking classes yet. But immaculately clean and very friendly and helpful staff. Easy walk to main road into Bethlehem and taxis always available. Very near Banksy hotel. And it is run as a social enterprise so the money it makes is reinvested into a great cultural project.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I am honored to be the first to write a review here. My and my friend enjoyed our stay in this brand new guest house very much. The guest house is still under construction, but the guest rooms are finished and are perfect. You have everything you need, the room is cleaned and you get fresh towels every day, the breakfast is good and the people who work here are very kind, helpful and speak good English. I especially liked the view from the roof terrace. They said there will be a restaurant on the roof, I really look forward to seeing that! The guest house is located in Aida Camp, it's a 15-20 minutes walk from the checkpoint in Bethlehem. Other parts of the city you can reach by taxi. The neighbourhood is not very 'clean' and touristy (yet), but the people who live there are very helpful and welcoming. I would totally recommend to stay here and I am sure I will come back some time!

Date of stay: April 2018