Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
US$125
View deal
eDreamsUS$125
Booking.comUS$125
TripadvisorUS$125
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Everything about Innova8ion is excellent! Even from before I arrived, the staff was so friendly, helpful, and accommodating! During my stay, they helped me with anything I needed regarding my room or details on how to get around. I felt that they were my friends and family! In addition to this, my room was very comfortable with a modern design and a balcony with a beautiful view—all for an excellent price. Additionally, the restaurant and lounge where I had breakfast in the morning and snacks in the evening was absolutely lovely and fun! The food and the view were amazing! I recommend Innova8ion to anyone who would like to stay in Bethlehem walking-distance from Manger Square!! :)

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Quiet, simple, clean and comfortable - good beds, and plenty of hot water - with friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast of Arab bread, hard-boiled eggs, cheese, cold cuts, labneh, chopped peppers and cucumbers, zait wa zaatar (olive oil and thyme), butter, honey and jam, served family-style at a long table against the backdrop of views over Beit Sahour and the hills beyond. When the hotel was a little busier there was a buffet instead and some more Western elements like corn flakes, and the zait wa zaatar got dropped.

Room tip: A couple of the smaller rooms don't have windows!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sue E
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Excellent stay for almost a week in this modern, comfortable hotel. Clean and efficient, centrally located yet relatively quiet surroundings. Short walk to Manger Square. Many rooms have a balcony with fabulous views over Bethlehem and the hills - as does the top-floor dining room. Varied Middle Eastern menus and friendly, helpful staff.

Room tip: Ask for balcony at back of hotel.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2017

The room was very comfortable with all the normal facilities including balcony with excellent view over Bethlehem and towards Jordan. The dining room on the 7th floor provided panoramic views. I just had breakfast and the choice was very good.

Room tip: All rooms have good views. Not all have balconies - those that do provide the best views.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Derek L
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We recently visited Bethlehem in a group and stayed in this hotel. The location is very convenient and the rooms are modern and very clean. Friendly staff and good food. The rooftop restaurant has amazing views.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank crackerjack827