Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$68
PricelineUS$68
TripadvisorUS$68
All reviews room was clean kitchenette facilities nativity church
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

Wonderful welcome by Elias and his family! The guesthouse is central to everything and most comfortable! My wife and I felt right at home! Any questions we had about the area were answered. Elias and his family work hard and accommodated us. We were truly happy!!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deaconstevelipski
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Amazing location, very close to the Nativity church, the room was big, spacious balcony and wonderful view. Some little things were missing, like pans or plates, but as soon as i told Elias he immediately provided them. I stayed there for more than a month, and i totally recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2017

The family that runs the guesthouse is SO fun and SO kind! Only my two friends were staying at the property but the other four of us were invited to the beautiful rooftop. We ended up dancing and eating and talking all evening with people from all over the world. And get this. When we finished Elias, the owner, drove us back to Jerusalem in his personal car. Amazing! I'll be coming back!

Room tip: Great rooftop views available to everyone
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I have stayed in Herodion Guesthouse for over a month, and I had a great experience.

This place in equally good to stay for short and long term.

Both Elias - the owner - and his family were really helpful to me with whatever I needed, and they were always at hand, contactable on What's app.

The apartments itself was of excellent value, with a huge room, kitchenette and bathroom. It has a AC - which is some months in Palestnie is impossible to live with. It has a very quick internet connection. It has a balcony with great view. It's literally 5 min from the center of town. It's practically like having your own flat.

The building has an amazing rooftop with 360 view. It's good for BBQ, or evening dinner / drinks with friends.

Herodion Guesthouse can definitely compete with any other hotels in this price range.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Herodion Guesthouse during my second visit to Bethlehem. It is affordable, with a big, comfy room, fan and hot shower provided. There's even a kitchenette with a sink, cutlery and fridge with bottled water provided. Air conditioning has not yet been installed as the guesthouse is still very new. It doesn't bother me as the fan is enough for some good healthy ventilation. The room itself is relatively quiet and provides a lot of privacy for the weary traveller. I was jet lagged coming in from South America and couldn't sleep the whole night but had the best nap the next afternoon despite the sweltering summer heat outside - thanks to the powerful fan. There is also a balcony in my room which offers a great view of the city. The premises in and around the guesthouse are safe. In fact, it makes for a nice walk through the quaint streets of Bethlehem in the day. The guesthouse is close to the center and a nice 7 min walk to the olive wood factory.

There isn't a front desk but Elias and his family who run the guesthouse are very responsive to queries and hospitable to the guests. They are contactable via Whatsapp, which brings me to another point - a fully functioning Wi-Fi connection. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here interacting with the family when I see them and having my own rest time in the room when required. I highly recommend travellers to stay here, especially if you have a good few days in Bethlehem - due to its affordability and facilities provided.

Date of stay: August 2017