All reviews garden restaurant the bus the owner dorm room his wife turkey attached restaurant guest house great place to stay private bathroom location is great room was spotless st johns basilica stayed here for nights other travelers hot water family run
Reviewed 6 February 2018

In September I made my 10th visit to Selcuk and stayed at the Boomerang again! Each year I look for a fault but cannot find any.

This time my wife stayed as well and we used a family room instead of my usual Dorm bed. The room was spotless and the shower/toilet was large and clean. We had hot water 24/7.

My wife was delighted with the breakfast, and the restaurant. It was absolutely ideal, not only to eat but to chillout and plan our day. Huseyin and Candy were full of advice about where to go and how. At the end of our stay Huseyin arranged our transfer to Izmir airport.

We looked for a relaxing place, with good food, friendly people close to amenities and transport links. The Boomerang comes up trumps every time.

A review would not be complete without mentioning our fellow guests. The Boomerang attracts a wide range of ages, nationalities and types. We love to chat, if you do you will love the place.

No wonder it is called the Boomerang, you will want to come back!

Room tip: The groundfloor rooms are good is you don't do stairs
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Best worth for the price. Hostess Candy gives way more than just a bed and room! She has wonderful life stories to share and you're gonna love it. The most important thing is, they got the best food in Selçuk, sort of mixing Turkish and Chinese style, different than any other traditional Turkish food. I was very impressed and hope you guys enjoy!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The ambiance is cosy and comfortable. It's beyond my expectations as my travel agency booked it with budget friendly in mind. The room is clean. The staffs are friendly. They have a restaurant and the food is good as well. Well recommended

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2017

This place is in an excellent location and had a very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere in the dining area. The owners are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone who visits Ephesus!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2017

The best place to stay and get to know Ephesus and its surroundings. Our host was the best: very friendly and helped us with everything we needed, he organized and got discounts on all the tours and activities we did. Our room was very cozy and very clean.

Date of stay: August 2017