“Pleasant place with great meat”

Beso Restaurant Bistro
Reserve with
Beso Restaurant Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 15,420 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: Beso Bistro Restaurant In order to keep the forgotten tastes of Ottomans alive we serve the unique tastes which were presented between 14th & 18th Century what had almost forgotten please come experience our friendly service in our plesant atmosphere with fireplace. local gavorment's hygiene inspections showed that we are one of the best restaurant in the town Traditional fusion Ottoman kitchen Our chef revives the dishes which were served to the Sultans, their families and their guests We are ready to host you with a kitchen where fruits are used instead of tomato, corn, potato to flavor all foods. As well as we are serving Turkish and International special dishes which most popular in the world Pomegranate flower sherbet, stuffed melon, mutancana are only a few option of ottoman palace cuisine. Beso restaurant Turks and Ottoman cuisine is near by Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet) tram station with capacity of 70 per indoor 30 per garden side. Good Food & Good Dine
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was on a short visit to Istanbul today and after Grand Bazar shopping I have decided to grab a quick lunch before my flight. I have visited this place a year ago and had a good experience. So I have made another stop and it was great again. Same staff, same friendly attitude.
I have ordered a steak in Dijon sauce. Steak was backed as it should and as ordered-medium rear. It was served on a wooden plate with French potato and grilled vegetables.
I have paid 13€ (90 Lira) for great steak, Cola and small bottle of still water. Great price as many things in Istanbul nowadays.
Main guy in restaurant arranged a taxi for my trip to Ataturk airport, so I had to give them a good review. It is a realistic one but I have wrote this one down because of Staff attitude to their clients!

1  Thank LjubljanaTurist
Write a ReviewReviews (1,185)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place,so many colours and the waiters were really friendly and funny. We had a great time there by drinking Turkish coffee,tea and smoking shisha

1  Thank Perek23
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Staff so friendly and food so delicious. Awesome Best recommend for all of you should be come , everything great

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Food was delicious, Service was efficient and personable. Restaurant was conveniently located close to major attractions and transportation. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We strolled just off the main drag in Old Istanbul and discovered a plethora of restaurants- impossible to choose one. We randomly picked Beso for no reason. People were friendly- but always are in Turkey. After a drink, we checked the menu. We told the waiter we were keen for something Really different and were told Beso was owned by a Kurdish chef. “Try the borani” we were told. “It’s a rare specialty in Istanbul.” It sounded good.
It turned out to be our favourite meal after 3 weeks in Turkey. We had tried but couldn’t find anything like Borani. It’s like the old traditional hot pot except better than your Mum makes. Breathtakingly good- you need to get there.

1  Thank Gareth A

Been to Beso Restaurant Bistro? Share your experiences!