All reviews topkapi palace tram line great location perfect stay excellent hotel turkish delight within walking distance blue mosque room was spotless visit istanbul again breakfast was amazing checking out place to stay basilica cistern ataturk airport spice market tourist attractions
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Was helped during our stay by the ever helpful Turker and Yagmar. Came for a weekend arriving on a Friday evening and leaving on a Monday morning. Apart from the Wifi being very slow to non existent on first night (could only receive whatsapp messages) we had no problems. The breakfast is continental rather then traditional Turkish. The rooms were comfortable and verry clean, showers good but ultimately the location in Sultanhamet for the price you pay is the real benefit of this place.

Room Tip: Try and get a room at the back of the hotel, we had room 203 & 204.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Staying at Lalahan Hotel , we felt at home. We felt so comfortable in our rooms and front staff were so kindful especially Mr. Kirmitci.

Great hotel , great location , great service thank you very much.

We will certainly come back again one day.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is great! The rooms are exactly as in the pictures, very clean very cosy and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious.
I know for sure that I'll come back again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely friendly staff and very good location. Comfortable room with a nice bed and complementary coffee/ tea and water in fridge. It feels like I am home, really! Trams are quite noisy. Just 5 minutes to Galata bridge and 3 minutes to Sultanahmet square. Breakfast is simple but very good. Highly recommend!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

What an amazing hotel. After looking at many hotels in Istanbul, I settled on this one and I am so glad I did. From the very start it was a pleasure. The hotel communicated well via email and when I arrived at the airport my transfer was waiting even though I was an hour late.

The staff are very professional and friendly and with help you with anything you need.

The rooms are spacious, comfortable and very clean. They are cleaned on a daily basis with fresh linen and towels and bottles of water are replenished daily too.

The bathroom is modern with a fantastic and big shower which was lovely. The only comment I would make is that the bathroom door does not offer much in the way of privacy, so if you like your privacy then maybe this isn't the place for you. I was a little uncomfortable using the bathroom when my partner was in the bedroom.

Breakfast is served in the bar and there is a fantastic and tasty selection of both and hot and cold food - the cold food is buffet style and the hot food is made fresh to order.

The location is perfect - central but not at all noisy at night.

If I visit Istanbul again, I will certainly be staying at this wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple