All reviews topkapi palace tram line great location perfect stay excellent hotel turkish delight within walking distance blue mosque room was spotless visit istanbul again breakfast was amazing checking out place to stay basilica cistern ataturk airport spice market tourist attractions
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Great location, friendly staff

Very convenient location thanks to trams and ferries. Major sites are also all within walking distance. The housekeeping staff kept everything clean. They were all very professional and kind and understood well English even they did not speak very much. My fiancée and I stayed in 501, a very large room and a very romantic. They made us feel very welcome and as if we were at home. Concierge department is also very efficient, they have reserved tables for us at very nice, fine dining restaurants. Do not plan your day out without consulting them.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Burak C
LalahanHotel, Owner at Lalahan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2016

My Dear Guest;
Thank you very much for your time to review our hotel We are happy to hear that you had a nice stay. Thank you for choosing us , we look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Excellent Hotel

We stayed at Lalahan for a couple nights. The room was very clean and smell new. The room size was fine. Staff were all friendly and helpful. They did not have fake smiles but instead sincere. My sister got sick during our travel, and the staff of Lalahan arranged a doctor and went to pharmacy late at night for her medications. I recommend Lalahan to everyone at any age, young travellers to honeymooners or old couples.

Stayed: February 2016
1  Thank Yasemin B
LalahanHotel, Owner at Lalahan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

My Dear Guest.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Comfy, Friendly Hotel

My friend and I stayed in Lalahan Hotel and enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel is very close to Topkapi Palace. Reception staff was always very friendly and willing to help us no matter what we have asked. We stayed in room 301, on the third floor. It was comfy and super clean. You do not even need to carry your own shampoo or moisturisers because the set they supply is very good. WI-FI is free and fast. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: higher floors are way better
Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hakan K

My Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your reviews with us regarding your stay.
We are great to know you have enjoyed your stay at Lalahan Hotel.
Hopefully we will be able to host you again on your upcoming trips to Istanbul.

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Small, new and cozy hotel

We chose this hotel because of its location and and complimentary breakfast. The breakfast was various (continental and Turkish). Our room was at the back side of the hotel and quiet during the night, I am a light sleeper and did not wake up at all. The rooms were tidy. Wireless and safe box were free. They put Turkish Delight in our room every day, tasty, a nice surprise. Wonderful small hotel at a great location; close to a tram line, ferries and walking distance from Sultan Ahmad, Old City Center.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank IdilM9

My Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your comments.
Your positive feedbacks are now what make Lalahan Family happier!
Hope We will get the chance to host you again.
Lalahan Family sends you Best wishes..

Reviewed 13 February 2016

I had stayed with my friends during the Christmas time at Lalahan
Hotel. It was a fabulous stay in every way. The staff was very welcoming
and helpful. The rooms were very clean and
spacious enough. The buffet breakfast was perfect. The area was also
good. There are many local restaurants, pubs around the hotel. The
location is very central. This hotel definitely matched our
expectations. Thank you Lalahan.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
LalahanHotel, Owner at Lalahan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

My Dear Guest;