All reviews topkapi palace tram line great location perfect stay excellent hotel turkish delight within walking distance blue mosque room was spotless visit istanbul again breakfast was amazing checking out place to stay basilica cistern ataturk airport spice market tourist attractions
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Such a beautiful and well-designed hotel, with high quality services and super nice staff!
I don't know Istanbul very well but it seems to me as it was in a very good location, close to many attractions.
Oh! and the breakfast - couldn't ask for more!
I was there in a conference but told my husband that we are definitely coming back there for a romantic vacation!

1  Thank Fruch88
LalahanHotel, Owner at Lalahan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

My Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your reviews with us regarding your stay.
We are great to know you have enjoyed your stay at Lalahan Hotel.
Hopefully we will be able to host you again on your upcoming trips to Istanbul.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We have spent a lovely time in Istanbul staying at the Lalahan Hotel. We had reserved 2 rooms by internet from France without any issue and the 2 rooms were actually very comfortable, clean...perfect ! Breakfast is extremely delicious and people there were so kind with us. They assisted us for booking transportation from and to the airport for a very good price as well. Many sites are very close and we went there walking. Thanks a lot for their welcome, it was a marvellous journey.

Room Tip: less noise if you are on the patio
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine B

My Dear Guest.
Thank you very much for your time to review our hotel We are happy to hear that you had a nice stay. Thank you for choosing us , we look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

The hotel is very nice renovated, the staff is friendly and the service excellent. We were there as family of five and everybody was very happy with this hotel. The breakfastbuffet offered everything you could wish to go with a full belly for a long day into the beautiful city of Istanbul.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank margot-hartevelt

Reviewed 19 October 2015

From the moemnt we stepped into the Hotel, the staff was super friendly and we could be granted all our wishes, even when being vegan is often times not so easy.
Further the Hotel is in a perfect location to exploring the city's sightseeing highlights as well as setting off on the more unbeaten path.

1  Thank CellarDoorDesign
LalahanHotel, Owner at Lalahan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Reviewed 18 October 2015

The best stay I could ever imagine. The staff are kind, friendly and smiling. It's situated in a wonderful area in the heart of Istanbul, from where you can easily catch trams, underground and local train. I've also been delighted by a rich and fresh breakfast with hot dishes à la carte prepared on the spot. Rooms are spacious and clean with a regenerating shower box and soft new towels and bathrobe. Very glad to find a personal welcome letter from the owner together with Turkish candies waiting for me as I entered my room door. Thank you, very very recommended!:-)

Room Tip: Nice view on the lively street from the eastern building side.
2  Thank Filippo R

My Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your comments.
Your positive feedbacks are now what make Lalahan Family happier!
Hope We will get the chance to host you again.
Lalahan Family sends you Best wishes..