“Great find and superb service”

Olive Anatolian Restaurant
Reserve with
Olive Anatolian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 15,438 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$70 - US$180
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: Our name comes from Olive and it inspires our culinary. Here at Olive Anatolian Restaurant, along with the magnificent panoramic view of ancient Istanbul, from Galata Tower to Bosphorus, from Topkapı Palace to Hagia Sophia Mosque we are hosting our guests with our carefully chosen flavors.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant by my hotel and as it was my first night and i wanted to go local, it was the perfect choice. The service was excellant as was the view. The pomegranate prawns were to die for. I had a starter, main course and 2 cocktails for about £15. I am sure its not the cheapest restaurant about but it was worth the money.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,277)

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

It was very honest service ; All waiters attentive , the food was fresh .I definitly recommend to my friends wish more succes ! You should listen to staff for wine suggestion when you are tired in İstanbuls street you see the bosphorus view in OLİVE Anatolian ...

1  Thank FarAway785967
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I am not sure how many times come to Olive restaurant. But i am sure every times was perfect experience. Thanks for friendly servise and Taste food. See you next time

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We had out breakfast in Olive Restaurant for couple of days and we were impressed how much effort they put in this place. Breakfast is open buffet with tasty options, great view of bosphorus and old town and lastly the staff. Surely recommend to everyone

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We headed to Olive based on Trip Advisor for our last evening meal in Istanbul. With great ambiance and the best view of the city comes dim lighting & I noticed a couple of other diners using the torch on their phone to read the menu & see what they were eating like I was. The food arrived promptly and it was very tasty. The restaurant was quiet with as many staff as diners but we struggled to get attention to ask for the bill. When we did we paid with cash and 20 minutes later had to get up and ask someone how long it would take to get our change. In the end they knocked 21 lira from the bill saying it was a discount but I guess they rarely have people pay with cash so didn’t have any change & assumed we would leave the extra as a tip. All in all it’s a nice restaurant with good food and nice waiters, had to give it average due to the lack of attention. Some customers got warm hand towels after their meal and others were left to wonder why the ample staff weren’t able to make more effort given how quiet it was.