All reviews tobacco factory spice market guest relationship manager sirkeci tram station pillow menu superior double room old city galata bridge bell boy classy hotel stayed here for two nights minor issue tourist sights comfortable bed wonderful hotel walking distance location is great
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I was in Istanbul many times and Regie Ottoman Istanbul hotel is something special.
Room was beautiful decorated, nice bathroom.
Very welcome staff. It is great located, close to Misir carsi (Egiptian market).
Everything was perfect. I hope I will be back.
Thanks!!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Régie O, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Regie Ottoman Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Ajnared,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share this review. It is a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your time with us and loved the location of the Régie Ottoman Hotel as well as our historical property. Our team would always be ready to guide for our guest with pleasure. Looking forward to see you again in Istanbul.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Gokhan, the gentleman who works on the front desk, made this hotel so special. Unfortunately I got sick while we were there - just the flu - and Gokhan walked around Istanbul with my partner to find me medicine, pastries and coffee. He genuinely cared about our experiences outside of the hotel, had lots of recommendations and advice. Be nice to this guy - he will be very nice to you.
Room service was good. Having a cafe downstairs is a lovely touch. Breakfast was also nice, I particularly liked the large honeycomb.
Beds were comfortable, rooms were not as big as the photos but still really nice. High ceilings, brick wall, big windows. The shower is something to be witnessed! There are 3 different types of shower functions in there! Furnishings in both the room and bathroom were very modern and extremely clean.
There are hidden balconies within the hotel, accessible to all, which have a great view of the rooftops.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jibblygoo,
I would like to thank you for staying with us at Régie Ottoman during your recent visit to Istanbul and for taking the time to send us your magnificent comment. We love hearing from our guests that they have enjoyed their time with us. Our team always works with pleasure for our guests to make them feel at home. Especially when our guest be like you we will never forget them. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Thank you for making our stay so pleasant! Extremely helpful staff, always smiling and so promt! Beautiful place, great location, we rent a car but we didn't actually need it, trams and metro are few minutes away from the hotel .. it was definitely excellent choice!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Régie O, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Regie Ottoman Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us and again thank you for sharing your beautiful comments on tripadvisor.
My team and I delighted to see that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We always work with pleasure for our guests to make them feel at home.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the nearest future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

After a lot of research, I settled on this Hotel as it had so much charm; location seemed great and the price was really reasonable. I arrived around 1am and the guy at Reception was so helpful and cheerful - even though I was exhausted and grumpy! As soon as I stepped into the hotel, I felt an air of peace. The decor is beautiful and the brickwork walls were my favourite! Room was very comfy and quiet and had all the amenities one needs to relax (tea, slippers, robe, black out curtains, water...). Breakfast was also good and the service was outstanding. Location is great for walking to all the sites and it definitely felt like an oasis in a sea of madness that is Istanbul!

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor as I did hear the breakfast being set up each morning from room 106.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Régie O, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Regie Ottoman Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Madcatuk,
Thank you for staying with us at Régie Ottoman during your recent visit to Istanbul and for taking the time to send us your valuable comment. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and you liked our 200 years old historical building and the design. Our team always work with pleasure for our guests to make them feel at home. Looking forward to welcoming you in the nearest future.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Regie ottoman is the best boutique hotel i seen in my hole trips around the world. The rooms were even better than the pictures.the location of the hotel is the best part of old town.
The staff without any doubt are the best.
Everything was so perfect
Breakfast was very delicious
The decorations were so modern and so beautiful
The gym and sauna are very good
We felt like home

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Mohammadreza,
Guest satisfaction in Régie Ottoman is the priority and our team is here to make your stay comfortable and memorable. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and you liked rich variety of our breakfast and our perfect location. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Warmest greetings from Istanbul.