I highly recommend this place for the following reasons:
1. Perfect location
2. Vibrant area
3. Breathtaking vintage interior, and out of this world art pieces all over the corridors (painting photo attached)
4. Authentic Turkish breakfast (photo attached)
5. Super clean (bathroom photo attached)
6. Amazing, friendly, helpful, cooperative people; Gökhan bey, Cevdat bey, Oğuz bey, Ersen bey, all the concierge and the housekeeping staff (I can't recall all of their names at the moment)
7. Simply awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in The Regie Company Building, one ofthe most important structures in the OttomanEmpire, Régie Ottoman welcomes you right at theheart of Istanbul’s Historical Peninsula. The authentictexture of the building is preserved to thefinest detail. Traces of history, minimal design anda concept of comfort are integrated in the decoration.In addition to its historic significance, updatedspecial architecture and an invaluable locationadvantage, you can taste the most exclusive flavorsof Turkish and World cuisine in the HayalKahvesi Restaurant. Delicacies prepared withdaily, local ingredients leave a pleasant flavor onyour taste buds as well as in your memories. Stylishand contemporary, Régie Ottoman is a hip urban retreat with a superb location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Regie Ottoman Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.