“So delicious...”

Sushico Wyndham Kalamis
Ranked #3,062 of 15,413 Restaurants in Istanbul
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We love the sushi and edamame. Also we love the gyozas. It is a nice place and the staff is nice. And maybe they are the best place for sushi in Istanbul. The most important thing it is so clean. We enjoyed so much. Thank you

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I love Chinese food and my husband loves Sushi, so Sushico is the ideal place for us, we both get to enjoy what we like. We tend to visit weekday evenings on the way home from work and thus, have not experienced any parking problems. Parking is available both Vale and also on the street which is paid parking but not too expensive.

The wine list is also good and I always enjoy the Coconut ice-cream for dessert, so refreshing. The decor is tasteful and thankfully they do not allow smoking indoors - there is a nice smoking area that is covered in the front of the restaurant.

I really recommend this Sushico, I have been to others, but what I prefer about this one is that the road it is on, is not a busy traffic road. It is across the road from the Marina.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best quality of sushi + selection! Visiting every time im in istanbul , the area of kalamis /fenerbahce is also beautiful for walks by the seaside. The fried icecream is delicious.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I normally don't prefer sushico, however, this location is new and you can tell that sushico completely renewed itself. I have tried several other locations and they always tasted so under quality to me. However, here it's different. They have some interesting sushis on menu, always fresh. And don't forget about the deserts, they're all really good! The staff was helpful and welcoming. The service was great and fast. If you like to go there on a weekend, I highly recommend making reservations, it's always crowded.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Sushi place right behind the Wyndham Hotel. Has both indoor and outdoor seating. They even offer valet parking. The restaurant has a full service bar. Had really nice sushi, the chef is preparing sushi right in front of you if you sit at the bar. Will visit again to try more sushi :-).