The Parma Hotel Taksim
US$455
US$414
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscalm neighborhoodroom cardguest relations staffstar hotelmetro stationquality priceturkish bathmodern furniturehotel location is greatswimming poolsleep qualityenglish languagesteam roompublic transportationnight liferooms are bigfew meters
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The staff behaviour was unhandsome and rude the room service was very bad some rooms without window I would not recommend ever please check the attached pictures
معامله طاقم الفندق غير لائقه وغير مقبوله وعدائيه خدمه الغرف سيئه جدا وبطيئه جدا خصوصا التنظيف بعض غرف الفندق بدون شباك كما هو موضع بالصور

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ibrahem M
The Parma Hotel T, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at The Parma Hotel Taksim, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Ibrahem,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review at Booking.com. Kindly note that there is no rooms without window, in our hotel. There are rooms at the back side of the hotel, having a window. Regarding your complain about the staff, we wish you could give us more details, so we could be able to investigate the case and take necessary steps for instant improvement. We are very sorry if we did't meet your expectations.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Be careful. Only after arriving from a 4 000 km trip with kids that I understood they are known to cancel reservations with no reason even if the rooms are paid! In my case was not paid but we had a reservation confirmed on booking. they let us on the street on dinner time with kids in a fully booked city! They sold our family room and to us they said the credit card did not work and was the last available room so they sold to other client that paid more expensive than our reservation made 4 months ago !! I have some traveling experience and I never had such a bad experience! Booking.com too was the worst partner I would ever expect!!! They are not able to guarantee the reservation and have no control as they compromise with number of reservation confirming etc.
Avoid at all cost.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ms.Rita,

Greetings from Istanbul!

We truly appreciate your taking a time to write a review at TripAdvisor. Regarding to your complain about the cancelation of your reservation, we would like kindly to explain the case as below.

In order to guarantee your reservation; our hotel has the right to charge first day amount or total amount of your stay according to your reservation payment procedure. If your card is unavailable to charge, our reservation department updates your reservation status within the booking system. If you don’t update your card details until given time by the system, hotel has right to cancel your reservation after 15:00 o’clock at the same date of your arrival. This is common rule for all hotels all over the world receiving for non-guaranteed reservations. We are very sorry if you faced this kind of inconvenience. We kindly advise you to use correct credit cards or limits.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for my stay in Istambul 4 months in advance. Made the booking using the booking.com website that I use since always.

The reservations was confirmed at that time, gave my credit card information and everything was normal. Got an excellent rate of 99 euros a night for the 4 of us. Booked 4 nights. Had other options with similar rates at that time but choosed this one for being near taksim square.

The week before coming to Istanbul, I receive the booking.com usual emails remembering that the period for free cancelation has expired. No problem as everything was confirmed from our side. Just a side note to say I used to book more than 15 times every year with booking as I travel a lot because of my work.

I left home with my family, my wife, a 16 yo and a Kid with special needs that has to have a stable life to be ok and healthy, the morning of the day of arrival. After the airplane trip, when I arrive at the Istanbul Airport and connect my mobile, I have a text message from booking.com mentioning that the hotel had problems processing my credit card (I use my cards with booking all the time and the hotel had the card information from 4 months before!!) and that i need to update the card.

I immediately managed to connect to the airport WiFi and add an additional card and information (card I in the same day used to pay for another hotel so working perfectly).

I catch a cab at the airport and when I arrive at the hotel the guy from the reception informed me that the reservation was canceled!! 4000 km away from home. Reservation made 4 months in advance and no place to sleep for you and your family. In an almost fully booked city.

The 4 of us standing in front of the front desk and the reply is just “we tried to process your credit card and did not manage so we canceled your reservation” just this. No help and no sorry from the front desk. Just bye bye.

So this does not look like a 5 star hotel. It does not behave like a 5 star hotel.

And you should beware with your reservations as if you book in advance and prices go up, they will cancel your to get new ones at a better price. Not trustworthy.

And if you use booking.com website you know that no help other than “look for something else will happen”. As after we complain they sent us to a new hotel without rooms...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Nuno,

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The parma hotel & spa Taksim is one of the best 5* hotel in Taksim, with good location, nice service and friendly staff. Breakfast was plentiful and caters for so many options.
My appreciation to Ms. Niziha from Guest Relations, Mr. Furkan from the concierge and Mr. Tawfek from the H.K.

I would highly recommend the Parma hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
The Parma Hotel T, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at The Parma Hotel Taksim, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Mr.Ahmad,

Greetings from Istanbul!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay in our hotel. Your comments regarding the quality of the breakfast has been shared with our food and beverage department. Thank you very much for specifically mentioning our team members and the warm service you have experienced during your stay.

We will continue to do our very best to deserve your wonderful comments.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Not certain whether the hotel is simply new or it has been remodeled, but the room was fresh and spotlessly-clean.

Service was great, the porter took me all the way to my room on level 4 and offered to setup the phone to connect to its wifi.

Amenities in the bathroom are generous. Bottles are big and surprisingly include two sets of everything.

Breakfast was not included in my reservation so I paid extra for it.

The only observation I had was that the toilet bowl had not been disinfected thoroughly as it produced a smell from the last guest. Fortunately I had brought my own antibacterial wipes. I would recommend for the housekeeping to clean under the toilet seats too and not just the obvious surfaces.

Regardless, this was minor and I would not hesitate to return here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
The Parma Hotel T, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at The Parma Hotel Taksim, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable tips and great feedback. We are very happy to read that you have completely enjoyed your stay. Your kind suggestion regarding a bathroom cleaning has been already shared with our Housekeeping Departmant. We do hope we will have a chance to host you again in the very near future.