Tomtom Suites(Istanbul)
US$147
US$134
US$118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Restaurant
US$389
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgrand bazaarjunior suiterooftop terraceapple tea and turkish delightturkish bathbeyazit tram stationblue mosqueold cityturkeytram stopminute walkwithin walking distancebreakfast is servedevery morningthe hotel staffhagia sophiafantastic hotel
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The Hotel Niles is a lovely boutique hotel close to the Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque. The rooms are comfortable and quiet and the breakfast terrace has super views to the Sea of Marmara. The staff are really friendly and helpful even repairing my jeans for me when I tore them!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017

If you are looking for a great deal, and a clean and cozy place to stay, Hotel Niles is the place for you! Kamal and his team are so amazing. I felt like i bugged them with hundreds of questions, and they took their time to show us the city, staying away from tourists traps, and trying local authentic cuisines.

They helped organize tours on the bosphorus, trips to Bursa, and every recommendation they had was spot on. I really appreciate all that they did for me and my family.

The only thing i would adress, is that the hotel rooms are small and cozy. Well taken care of and clean, but it is a boutique hotel, just keep that in mind while booking.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yousef A
Reviewed 20 May 2017

all good stay thank you very pleasant fully recommended if you wish to see the sights and attractions of old Istanbul all within walking distance yet it's quite sleepy when you reach the hotel we loved it

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mehmet B
Reviewed 8 May 2017

First time here and I am happy to have stayed in this hotel. I felt safe and reassured. Breakfast was good, on the roof top with good views, room was clean, overall good stay especially with the hotel being placed in a good spot, being close to everything. Customer service is also very good.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katherina J
Reviewed 8 May 2017

The staff at this small hotel is extremely friendly and accommodating. Although it took us a while to find the hotel because is off the beaten path, but once located the receptionist immediately offered us a cup of their apple tea and Turkish delight. The hotel reminds me of a cruise ship because of way the rooms are distributed. It is located in the heart of everything worth seeing; Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Spice Market, tram etc. This was my second trip to Istanbul, but not my last and I plan to revisit and stay at the Niles hotel in the near future. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone interested in visiting Istanbul.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are noisy due to garbage pick up and leather factory across.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends