All reviews istiklal street bars and restaurants location is excellent rooms are big very nice hotel metro station taxis channels
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I was 1 week before on the hotel.
There was very clean and new but breakfast was very very bad.location was good.the room was big around 25 mtr.
in front of hotel was a few bakery and fast food and supermarket. Everything that is needed is there. Including the pharmacy.but was hotel small and this was for me very good because there was very quite

Stayed: December 2017
3  Thank Seaside591854
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a pretty good place. The middle of the street with the independence of the taksim 5 minutes

But the breakfast is poor and repetitive. Services and poor service. The hotel's lobby that want to sit down and wait. All shared photos with the fact the gap sucks

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017

My experience at this hotel was terrible. I was scammed by the hotel manager. I Booked two rooms. On arrival she had a reservation problems and asked me to give up one room for having a suite in the remaining days. But she evaded and demanded additional value.
The short time I spent in this hotel turned into a stressful trip. This manager, who did not improve my guests' treatment, spoiled my holiday in Istanbul. So I would not recommend this hotel.

كانت تجربتي في هذا الفندق رهيبة. لقد خدع من قبل مدير الفندق. حجزت غرفتين. لدى وصوله كانت لديها مشاكل الحجز وطلب مني التخلي عن غرفة واحدة بدلا من وجود جناح في الأيام المتبقية. لكنها تهربت وطلبت قيمة إضافية.
تحولت المدة القصيرة التي قضيتها في هذا الفندق الى رحلة عناء. افسدت هذه المديرة التي لا تحسن التعامل مع النزلاء اجازتي في اسطنبول. لذلك لا انصح بهذا الفندق.

Room Tip: simple hotel in a busy street with smoking cafe shop
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I stayed here for my son's wedding and at one stage the family had booked into the whole hotel! From the outset the staff went out of their way to make sure everyone was happy and well looked after. I felt thoroughly spoilt! A great location in the centre of Istanbul . Breakfast service was happy, generous, and exemplary, with something different served every day. Thank you so much for making my stay with you such a wonderful and happy one! I miss you all and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a family wedding. The location is excellent although access is limited due to the tram refurbishment and taxis find it difficult to access due to one way streets. The rooms are excellent and a great breakfast buffet. The staff were wonderful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family