“Very comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Кристина...
“Very comfortable”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The hotel is good, and most importantly a very good location, all major museums are close by. We bought a map of the museum for 85 lire for five days and went all that was possible. We did not use public transport, because the hotel was within walking distance of museums. The apartments themselves are chic, Turkish pomposity and elegance. There is a kitchen on which you can cook, but we did not use because there are a lot of good restaurants nearby. The bathroom is clean and new. Clean towels and bed linen. In general, everything is clean and tidy. The hotel has many vacationing families. I think for the family this is an excellent option. We rested with a friend, we really liked it, in one room I was in another she did not interfere with each other with her snoring: D. And still there is a super market Migros, and 3 more minutes from the sea, to the embankment, you can take a walk in the evening. In general I recommend.

5 Jan 2018
""It was pleasure to host Kristina , She was warm, easy-going, communicative, considerate, clean and friendly. She treated our home and other guests with courtesy and respect. I would highly recommend her as Tripadisor guests and would welcome Kristina back to Pashas House Istanbul any time! - with best regards Barbaros"""
Tuğçe K
“Very central and clean”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I feel lucky to be here, transportation was easy. rooms are clean everything is available. When you get out of the door you have what you want to eat, close to the train. When you walk from here, you come across countless markets. the employees are also very sympathetic. I was comfortable here like home

5 Jan 2018
""It was pleasure to host Tuğçe, She was warm, easy-going, communicative, considerate, clean and friendly. She treated our home and other guests with courtesy and respect. I would highly recommend her as Tripadisor guests and would welcome Tuğçe back to Pashas House Istanbul any time! - with best regards Barbaros"""
ineslei70...
Istanbul, Turkey
“Very delightful stay”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I stayed in the apartment for more than a week, it is very spacious, well located. with the amenities it offered in Istanbul, it is very good value. Bed and pillows are super comfy just like 5 stars hotel, and staff is very helpful, and try their best to make the guests feel like home. I would strongly recommend anyone to stay here if they visit Istanbul.
Nowadays, lots of people are talking about if it is safe to come to Istanbul because of the political situation, to be honest, I think even thou the politics here is a bit chaotic here, but it is same as everywhere else in the world, and it has nothing to do with the tourists, as a female solo traveler, i felt completely safe traveling in Istanbul.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Dec 2017
""It was pleasure to host Ines, She was warm, easy-going, communicative, considerate, clean and friendly. She treated our home and other guests with courtesy and respect. I would highly recommend her as Tripadisor guests and would welcome Pamela back to Pashas House Istanbul any time! - with best regards Barbaros""
PamFerraz
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great place at the best location!”
Reviewed 19 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The apartment is very clean, spacious, fully equipped and even well decorated! The location is great, walking distance from the main turistics sites in Istanbul such as Santa Sophia, the Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar. You can also find lots of places to eat, small markets and shops nearby. I'm a solo female traveler and felt very safe at all time! Highly reccomended!

20 Nov 2017
"It was pleasure to host Pamela, She was warm, easy-going, communicative, considerate, clean and friendly. She treated our home and other guests with courtesy and respect. I would highly recommend her as Tripadisor guests and would welcome Pamela back to Pashas House Istanbul any time! - with best regards Barbaros"
Fabiola_D...
London, United Kingdom
“Great apartment and safe central location”
Reviewed 17 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I had the pleasure of staying in this amazing apartment for 3 days and I have to say it was the best thing about my trip to Istanbul, I felt treated like a real queen. The apartment is very clean, spacious, nice decor and fully furnished with everything you might need. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Location is perfect, close to all amenities and main touristic attractions and felt very safe, even at night. Totally recommended! Thanks Barbaros

20 Nov 2017
"It was pleasure to host Faby, She was warm, easy-going, communicative, considerate, clean and friendly. She treated our home and other guests with courtesy and respect. I would highly recommend her as Tripadisor guests and would welcome Faby back to Pashas House Istanbul any time! - with best regards Barbaros"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing