“Don't go for karaoke!”

Cuisines: Korean
Neighbourhood: Beyoglu
Neighbourhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Place have 2 part, restaurant and karaoke. We went to downstairs for karaoke.
Personel there is very rude. Musics are old and sound system is terrible. We hear our sound and mic almost doesn't work.

1  Thank cyesilkaya

Reviewed 3 November 2014

I had my first Korean food at Taksim Karaoke Bar and really liked it. It felt quite authentic, not like as if they tried to adapt the food to Turkish taste. They serve six types of side dishes (banchan) with the main course, which are all good. As main course, I had dak galbi, that is stir fried chicken and vegetables, quite spicy. Their portions are really big so I strongly recommend not going there alone. It is very hard to finish one plate on your own. The place is not cheap but that seems to be the standard now in Istanbul. I actually thought that the side dishes were included in the price but no, they charge you separately for them. It would be better if they informed you in advance about that.

I would go there again, really enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Really surprised at how good the food was. Best meal I have had in long time. We can recommend the haemul pajeon (seafood pancake) and particularly the bulgogi (marinated beef) and kimchi jigae (spicy stew). Side dishes and rice provided with meal.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very good feel to the place. Cold drinks , friendly staff . We had a good time with friends . In fact spend a good time of the evening there. The place was packed with people and all seems to be having a good time.Well done !!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Been there for the korean spicy fried chicken.
The Turkish waiters speak Korean!
A little bit expensive, but dishes are really big.

A very nice place next to Taksim place.