All reviews asian side bagdat street rooftop pool marina view room service nice hotel business trip fitness center turkey hotel is located family room perfect stay breakfast buffet clean rooms the location is perfect spa fenerbahce
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

First stay at this hotel but a very nice experience. Excellent service, fast checking and check out. Good rooms with a bit special design. Breakfast offerings huge! Nice rooftop bar, close to good resturang's , check out the marina.
Close to shopping on Baghdad street.
30 min to airport (Sabina G)

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ummuhana6, Guest Relations Executive at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Soneswed,

Thank you lots for having preferred to stay at Wyndham Grand Kalamış İstanbul Marina Hotel and for your time to write this comment.That mean a lot to us,we really appreciateAnd we are truly pleased that you are satisfied with our service overall.Our colleagues in all departments always strive up to succeed on having glad guests before,during and after their stay.From the head to the top,our hotel is specially designed for each guest to enjoy.There are different colour tones on floors and inside rooms.When you come back again,maybe you would try different floors,too.And as we are 30 minutes away from Sabiha Gökçen Airport,we would like to inform you we are also 38 minutes away from Atatürk Airport via Avrasya Tunnel

Thank you very much we appreciate your feedback.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Merve BAĞLAN

Guest Relations Executive

Reviewed 2 November 2018

From the moment I arrived to the Front Desk, to accompany me to the door of my room and make me feel truly at home;

I realy owe to thanks for

Guest Relation Supervisor Ezgi GÜNEL
Floor Supervisor Gizem DURMAZ
Housekeeper Ege KIRMIZITUNA
Front Office Manager Okan GÜNDÜZ

and bringing this quality team together with success

General Manager Mustafa ALPARSLAN

Room tip: All rooms are so clean , perfect designed and all stuff is working perfect.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ummuhana6, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear Aslıhan,

First off all it was a pleasure to meeting you.

This review is what our dreams are made of. Many thanks on behalf of our team at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamış Marina. We are so happy to have made your stay with us a good, memorable one.

I have already shared kind words with the whole team and all of us , specially our general manager Mustafa ALPARSLAN , sending our regards to you.

With all our heart, looking forward to welcoming you back here !

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I don’t think I have ever heard my mini human (4) gush about a bed. But as he slipped into his little bed in the tiny enclave off the hall he exclaimed warmly “I am on a cloud, it’s so comfy”. We shared the sentiment. The room was very clean and comfortable and all seemed to have been thought off. The only thing to note it is positioned not too far from the stadium. As there was a home game we experienced quite a lot of noise in spite of us being on the 3rd floor. Generally the noise insulation could be improved or request the river view rooms. Which we pick do for next time.

Breakfast had a nice selection of fresh produce with some made to order elements. From Gozlem to omelettes. Although there were some challenges with space when we were there.
Inside pool was nice and warm, however they require swimming caps. Selling at circa 35 lira a pop at spa reception.

We also loved staying on the Asian side of Turkey a first time for me. So fabulous for anyone that wants to get a feel for real
Life in Istanbul. There is a very happening restaurant and bar scene, lovely parks, playgrounds and feels more modern with much less crowds. We have stayed on the European side before on previous occasions, but will now commute from this end if we want to see any of the key sights, as this was much more our scene. I believe there is a ferry, but a taxi/uber would be circa 100/150 lira.

Overall my faith in chain hotels has been restored, and would absolutely come back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
ummuhana6, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Klaudia,

On behalf of our team, I would like to express our gratitude for your time and consideration in writing your heartfelt review about your recent Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamıs Marina experience.

Your recommendation and feedback are truly valuable to us as we consider them as the cornerstone for our continuous development. We are truly encouraged by your compliments and I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with our team.

We absolutely look forward to welcoming you back here very soon !

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

stayed here as a couple from 18th October 2018. We Could’nt fault the hotel, room was excellent clean and very luxurious with everything you needed.

Breakfast was a very high quality, with a wide choice to suit everybody’s taste, l especially enjoyed the made to order omelettes.

Ridvan could not have been more helpful, he was always available to talk to (spoke very good English) and advised us on the local area.

We would 100% recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ummuhana6, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time and thoughtfulness in sharing about your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

It gave us great pleasure to know that our hotel exceeded your expectations.A rich breakfast is a part of Turkish culture and it is a great honor to be able to impress our guests with it.Thank you for highlighting the thoughtful and professional service of Rıdvan, whom efforts made your visit even more memorable.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon and hoping to exceed your expectations once again !

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

It was my first time at this hotel, and it was absolutely beautiful. The rooms are clean and very luxurious and cleaned regularly. The facilities such as the pool spar are was quiet and peaceful and very relaxing. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and there was so much choice on what to eat. They offer tea and coffee and your seated and there is constant service. I’d like to specially thank rafie for the amazing time we had and for making the trip the best it could be. He recommended things for us to do and places to eat and really looked after us, So Thankyou!! The hotel is in a great location with lots of restaurants and shops just a walk away. And the views of all the boats topped everything! Overall it was an excellent trip in a beautiful hotel. I would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ummuhana6, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Hannah,

Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your amazing comments.What a pleasure to receive a review of our hotel from a valued guest such as yourself !

On behalf of the entire staff at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamış Marina , I thank you for your compliments and would like to inform you that I have shared all these words with Rafie as well. Comments such as yours make us all proud of what we do here.

We hope to see you here again !