Tomtom Suites(Istanbul)
Agoda.com
US$2,563
US$413
  • Restaurant
All reviewsasian sidebagdat streetrooftop poolmarina viewroom servicebusiness tripnice hotelexecutive floorfitness centerhotel is locatedturkeyperfect stayataturk airportbreakfast buffetthe location is perfectfenerbahcespa
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with free parking and things...
Byt I didn't liked than I waited more than 30 minutes at the reception to get my room.
And after I got it... in like 15 minutes since I got inside my room there was another guy unlocking my room and dragging his luggage inside MY room...cuz he got the same room from the same reception giy who got me waiting for 30 minutes to get that room he gave it rigut after me to another person :)) hilarious .
They didn't eben apologized for this inconvenience.
Breakfast was good and rest of the services

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
ummuhan a, Guest Relation Supervisor at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamış Marina Hotel on Tripadvisor.
Please rest assured that the concerns you have raised will be looked into so we can prevent any future occurrences. Therefore, can I kindly ask to contact with me e-mail: ummuhan.aglar@wyndhamgrandkalamis.com with more specific information about your stay so we can investigate further. We hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back at Wyndham Grand Kalamis Marina Hotel

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

the location of the hotel is really good.perfect hosptality.the rooms are clean breakfast is more than enough. we stayed here for two nights in Istanbul again and found it great as always.
i like this hotel and staff, they are very friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
ummuhan a, Guest Relation Supervisor at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and you were overall happy with the services and facilities provided by our colleagues.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamış Marina Hotel.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Great location, clean rooms, amazing breakfast but most importantly, professional and very service oriented and pleadent staff. I visit my family in Istanbul very often. This hotel will definetaly will be my home in my future visits. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Booked smoking room, got non-smoking. Changed to smoking. Toilet flush and paper holder broken for 4 days. Unexpected phone charges, but phone not used. Hotel directed us to a ripoff taxi. Management not good, but hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Try the DoubleTree Hilton instead
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iappeal
ummuhan a, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Guest,

These issues are taken very seriously and already shared with related departments.

We would love to be able to welcome you back so that we could charm you with our better hospitality.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel facilities ara excellent especially roof top pool and bar which has good food.the rooms ara clean the breakfast is great and the location of the hotel is quite and perfect. Recommendable to others.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
ummuhan a, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018