All reviews quiet street blue mosque rooftop terrace basilica cistern modern bathroom no lift turkish tea within walking distance topkapi palace old town luggage sultanahmet tram attractions kettle slippers
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Pros:
1. Good location, within walking distance to attractions in Sultanahmet district (Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern, Arasta Bazaar, Gulhane Park)
2. Well priced rooms with breakfast included
3. Lovely rooftop terrace
4. Decent rooms and clean bathrooms
5. Good water pressure in the shower with constant hot water

Cons:
1. Most of the staff do not speak English
2. They lock the front door and there is often no one at reception. I was locked out of the hotel twice. No one heard the doorbell and in the end I had to use my mobile phone to call the hotel only to be connected to someone who did not speak English and did not understand I was waiting by the front door for someone to let me in.
3. No lifts, only stairs. They did however help me carry my suitcase up to my room when I checked in, but was left to carry my luggage down myself when I was checking out.
4. Breakfast is simple with limited options
5. Staff could be more warm and friendly

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Owner was friendly and helpful. Room was a good size and clean with good ac and windows blocked out sound pretty well. Downside was that rooftop terrace was closed. Also mini bar was not stocked not was the tea or coffee, just a kettle. Did not like having to buzz the door to be opened everytime i came back as i like to come and go freely. However for the price it was very good. Lots of good restraunts in area and a couple of minutes walk to sultenahmet square which was brilliant.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

A very nice and well cared for hotel. Extremely close to the attractions in Istanbul. Also has nearby mini markets but be careful of which wines you select, so are old and not great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel was wonderful! Wanted to stay longer and I would recommend to friends and family
So close to the blue mosque and palace. We backpacked from the tram and it was easy. Loved the breakfast and we would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2016

very nice hotel nice big rooms clean facilities very quite not far from Aya Sofya and other attractions friendly staff kids friendly we really enjoyed staying there... and hopefully we will visit again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family