Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$70
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Tomtom Suites(Istanbul)
US$711
US$547
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportstar cityfree shuttleataturk airporta la carte restaurantnext morningshort stayroom servicesteam roombusiness hotelold cityrooms are cleannice roomtaxicnrhammampersonnel
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I have get reservation before a week ago 2 room 1 standard double room and other family room for 4 person , me with my wife and my friend with his wife and 2 children now we in this hotel , We reach at 10:00 morning and now it 3:23 and I didn't get my room it's very bad reception , at 2:30 they just make check in for family room and said to take the child room until the room be ready one of the bed is broken , the children slept on the sofa and still until now didn't get my room now it 3:39

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
KorayCetiner, Genel Müdür at Istanbul Gonen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Mr. Muntaser Y,

We thank You very much for taking Your time and leaving us a note on TripAdvisor which You inform us about your thoughts which You made during Your recent stay at Istanbul Gonen Hotel.

According to Your given feedback, we have to regretfully realize that we were not able to meet Your expectations regarding our reception and check in operations... Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself.

The International Check in time is 14:00 all over the World so we are very sorry to we couldn’t give your rooms when You certainly arrived time… We checked Your check in time to Family Rooms is 14:23 and according to informations that we have, Your other room request was at the same floor so we couldn’t give Your room in early time because the guest who stayed the room that we wanted to and give You didn’t make his check out… Our receptionists are here for just try to help You and Your requests… We would like to deeply apologize from You and when Your next stay we will try to make the best way for Your satisfaction…

We hope to welcome You back to our Hotel in the near future that we will use as an opportunity to offer You further improved quality and hospitality to make Your stay a memorable one.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I really like it room was so clean and big workers are friendly have two swiming pools also turkish bath and sauna fitness centre and special massage place what you can imagine this hotel got everything I really enjoyed it I stayed 3 nights enjoyed every single night if you want you can smoke inside your room but you have to let them know so they can give you a special room :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Umit S,

Your overall satisfaction is what we aim for as a Hotel and as a whole team that stands behind it. Therefore we more than appreciate every suggestion, feedback and comment we receive; as it motivates and gives us the chance to develop and improve even further.

With the service understanding that we have developed, we will welcome You again in our hotel in the near future will honor us and be an oppurtunity for make You feel our Turkish Hospitality one more time…

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, excellent services. I Totally recommend it. Beyond expectaTions in terms of value for money. Also great to be situated relatively close to the airport. Very helpful staff and a large variety of delicious food to choose from

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
KorayCetiner, Genel Müdür at Istanbul Gonen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Ina P,

After Your last visit to Istanbul Gonen Hotel we would like to thank You for Your good comments and Your points on TripAdvisor about our hotel and staff…

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Yes, it is close to the Istanbul Ataturk Airport (AHL), however the hotel doesn't give you a good feeling, in terms of neighborhood, rooms and other facilities (restaurant, cafe, etc.). If you just need to stay overnight (e.g. early flight in the morning etc.) then it is ok; otherwise not recommended for longer stays.

Stayed: October 2016
KorayCetiner, Genel Müdür at Istanbul Gonen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Ozzie_5934,

We thank You very much for taking Your time and leaving us a note on TripAdvisor according to Your accomodation on October 2016 which You inform us about your thoughts which You made during Your recent stay at Istanbul Gonen Hotel.

According to Your given feedback, we have to regretfully realize that we were not able to meet Your expectations regarding our hotel. Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself. May you please inform us about the reason of this estimation? What was the reason for it? Especially about our rooms and neighborhood so we may share Your complaints with our Hotel Management to take corrective and better actions for Your satisfaction…

We would like to inform you about our facilities as well; We have the biggest Fabrique Spa Center in this area under our Hotel in 3 floors…It has Fitness, Massage, Sauna, Turkish Bath, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming pools… There is a Restaurant on B block in our Hotel which concept is a Greek Tavern. There is also a big shopping mall next to our Hotel and one entertaining center that called ISTWEST and it has lots of Restaurants (kinds of Fish, Kebab restaurants etc..), Cafes (kinds of patisserie, Big Mamma’s etc…) and Markets.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I can call it a nightmare, this is not a 5 star hotel. Even though I had reservation on hand I was not given the correct room, supposedly non smoking room but it smelled like cigarettes and there was cigarette damage to the furniture, dirty toilet and dirty shower; bloodstains. The gap between the bottom of the door and the floor is huge and to much light and noise came from the gap. And I was overcharged by the hotel even though I had a email proving what I was supposed to pay. The only good thing was the breakfast buffet and that is about it,

Room Tip: too loud not quiet enough
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
KorayCetiner, Genel Müdür at Istanbul Gonen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Mr. Oscar456,

We thank You very much for taking Your time and leaving us a note on TripAdvisor which You inform us about your thoughts and experiences which You made during Your recent stay at Istanbul Gonen Hotel.

According to Your given feedback, we have to regretfully realize that we were not able to meet Your expectations regarding our hotel especially cleaning. Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself. You may be sure that the necessary warnings are made and taken corrective and better actions for Your satisfaction… Next time You stay please allow us to upgrade your room to Suit room and a enjoyable dinner offer in our Hotel…