“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Turkish
Neighbourhood: Fener & Balat
Neighbourhood: Fener & Balat
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We went to this place for lunch. We ordered their famous lahmacun both normal and garlic versions. Normal version was terrible because it had just so little meat in it, most of it was tomatoes. Garlic version was a bit better but again there was so little meat in it. Only good thing was their dough. If you are a vegetarian, there's a chance you'll like these lahmacuns. We won't go again.

1  Thank Eksa1

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I would never go there because I would never find that place as it is not on a tourist area.
My friend who is from Istanbul recommended it and I went there. The Sis was excellent. Simply the best I ever had. I wanted more and more. Also many locals seem to go there so I assume the quality is good. Seems that the owner has been in a TV show and the service was friendly. Prices are more than ok. I recommend to any tourist that wants to eat proper Turkish food.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

This is one the most make-sense kebab houses in Istanbul. Extreme in all dimensions: taste, causal style and affordability.

Don't expect too much from the ambiance. It is clean but may be not very presentable.

The food is great although some my friends don't get it.

My favorite is Küşleme. Must try if it is in the season.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Superfrienly service and tasty food. Quick and helpful staff. Traditional fare. Home made ayran. Would visit again if in Istanbul!!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Not much to add here- good food, pleasant casual atmosphere, friendly staff with some English spoken. The prices are quite reasonable so we decided not to resist the staff's "suggestions" in order to try more items. Everything they brought was quite tasty. We liked Oz Kilis enough to go back again (our apartment was nearby) and this time we ordered only what we especially liked from our first visit- lentil soup, garlic lahmacun, eggplant in yogurt sauce, gavurdagi salad.