See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I am stiill here in the hotell
The rooms are very small and very dirty
The door of the bath won’t close and during having a shower water cames into the room
No slipers inthe bath
Breakfast very weak i couldnt find bread to eat
The staff very rude
I will never ever stay in this hotel if it is my only choice

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mahdy a
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Hotel is located in the heart of Istanbul, few steps from Taksim square. Nice, but some rooms are really small and almost without windows. Bed for me was too soft. It could happen that in the hotel can stay some people who came to Istanbul just for nightlife and during nights they can be loud.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

If you are more than 3 people do not try this hotel, because the rooms are so small, you can not walk in the room, the bathroom and the room itself is devided by a thick glass wall but the room is really clean the beds are so comfortable, lights are enough. It has a good experience, I'm sure if I want to go to Istanbul again this hotel will be my choice again. In addition if it was bigger it would be a 5 star hotel.
Regards

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great location. Very polite and efficient staff. Good housekeeping. Well equiped guest room. This is definetely a good 4star hotel. Special thanks to the service lady who always remembered how I drink my coffee.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

I only stayed here one day, but the breakfast was PERFECT!! Also, the rooms are moderns and the shower works perfectly hot in a Cold day. In 3 minutes walking you are in Taksim square, really nice location! Recommended!

Stayed: October 2016