“The best holiday and AMAZING HOTEL .”
Review of Hotel Sapphire

Hotel Sapphire
Ranked #97 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I travel very often to Istanbul, it's a city that I am in love with and when I have the opportunity to go and rest, I accidentally booked the Sapphire in the pictures I looked good, and came out super good hotel staff, Room service everything was very refined arranged and I can say that it's better than 5 stars, I work in the 5-star hotel and know how to do there but this hotel has left me impressed and I can recommend anyone who wants to go to Rest in Istanbul to choose Sapphire hotel will not regret, tram, metro, boat everything is within easy walking distance and is in the heart of the city where you can find and see everything, 24 hour room service, breakfast excellent, front desk everything perfect I do not have Words to thank the people there. Surely I will return to you with the greatest pleasure and I am waiting to see you again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and quite for me the best
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,204)

Reviewed 11 July 2017

staff are nice and very welcoming , location is perfect easily accessible but there is no direct vichel access to the hotel (shuttle or cars)
breakfast is accepted , but I think better than other Istanbul hotels i tried .rooms are cheerful although little small.
WIFI is available free but slows down after 22:00 may be because of over usage .
Beds and pillows were really very comfortable.

Room Tip: rooms are small so you have to choose what suits your number
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent six nights at this hotel in April.
When we arrived, almost 10pm, they did't have a double bed room, then, two single beds room was assigned to us.
After two days we asked about another room, and they told us to change in the next day, that was a bit uncomfortable...
The hotel's location is very nice, close to the tram station, in the middle of the historical city!
The breakfast is good, with a huge buffet...
Besides that, they let us have a breakfast earlier in our checkout day...
If you are flexible, you should stay there...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aline T
Reviewed 17 June 2017

The Four star amazing place you can get it only in 30eruo to 32 Euro per night included Free wifi all over the hotel free Buffet Breakfast 7am to 10am swimming pool sauna steamer you can say 'what not' , all historic places just 10 minutes walk only. food street just 1 minute walk away
it's the place you can dream to stay . perfect size of air conditioned room with big open window for ventilation with LCD Minibar & Tea n Coffee maker allow you to access this facility 24/7.

Room Tip: all rooms are have good layout but i preferred to 07 ,05 series
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Great location (all monuments near by), and friendly people. Reception and others were helpful and communicative. Nice view from the 6 floor. Breakfast was great and tasty. We liked the furniture and condtion was good. Also the silent street is very important detail of the location.

Stayed: June 2017