2,258 results
All reviewstopkapi palaceold citypool and saunablue mosquewithin walking distancemajor attractionsrooms are smallminute walkhotel is locatedthe location is perfecttram linemini barairportsightssultanahmetdelightsgulhane
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Like similar reviewers I was made to feel very welcome. My questions were answered and hotel facilities were fine. I will stay again and will be pleased to recommend this hotel . Breakfast was good and varied.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Travelling with my 27 year old son.We were so happy with our stay at Sapphire hotel (26july-1august 2016).Never have we felt so welcomed.We stayed a total of 6 nights and we have free shuttle service Ataturk airport to hotel.Fantastic location,the main attractions are walking distance.Very close to all the places of historical interest like Hagia Sophia,Blue Mosque,Basilica Cisterna and literally a stones throw away from Topkape Palace and museum.Hotel staff was very nice and have anice smile and they are friendly and helpful.Realy professional at all time,ready to help with all your quastions.Room was so cleana and the bed really comfortable.An iron was provided as per request.Breakfast is Turkish style,very rich,great in quality and taste.A big bonus is the pool.We would like to stay here when we come again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Vagharshak H
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the years. They are very . dependable with the airport pickup. The hotel is very clean, rooms are spacious with a very nice shower. Had a very good breakfast. Plenty of selections. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in the old part of Istanbul on a pedestrian only street within walking of the spice Bazar.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

The Variety of Breakfast, The staff is very helpfull. The rooms are cozy nice decoration and the beds are also comfortable.in addition the location is perfect so near from the tramvey .This was my third reservation here and I'm sure it wasnt the last!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The Hotel Sapphire in Istanbul was a great hotel. A perfect mixture of the old and new. Breakfast was fantastic, and offered the most food and variety of any hotel I have stayed at in Turkey. I have visited Turkey three times so far. The room was spotless and comfortable. All staff members were helpful and accommodating to my needs and requests. Upon arriving, I was greeted with a refreshing drink and Turkish Delight. The desk staff helped with directions to the sights I wished to visit. The Hotel Sapphire's location was prefect. The Grand Bazaar and Spice Market were in easy walking distance, as well as the Bosphorus Bridge, which I crossed to go to Galata Tower, Taksim Square and my belovéd Istiklal Street. In the evening, many restaurants were just a few feet away from this hotel. I hope to stay here again on a future trip to Istanbul. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo