“Nice hotel, friendly and honest staffs”
Review of Hotel Sapphire

Hotel Sapphire
Ranked #96 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 18 November 2016

stay here for 4 days 3 nights. the hotel is within 5 mins walking distance to historical places: Sultan Ahmet Camii, Hagia Sophia etc and ferry terminal. Staffs are friendly and honest. Front desk manager (I supposed he is a manager) Mr. Deniz were helpful, before we checkin to your room, he recommended places to visit by our own, things to take notes around town, places to get cheap things and eat out. Mr. Deniz is resourceful and friendly. We were served with welcome drink and turkish delicacy upon arrival. We were presented a souvenir upon checkin and also when we check-out.

I left an expensive citizen watch and a Fitbit pedometer in the room.
When I aware, it was 4 hours after my check-out. I went back to the hotel, the hotel safe kept my valuables and return to me.

I really grateful and touched by the staffs and housekeepers here.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Istanbul.

Room Tip: walking distance to attraction, transportation, eateries and convenient shop
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gasi Chiahoong W
Write a ReviewReviews (2,204)

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Like similar reviewers I was made to feel very welcome. My questions were answered and hotel facilities were fine. I will stay again and will be pleased to recommend this hotel . Breakfast was good and varied.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Travelling with my 27 year old son.We were so happy with our stay at Sapphire hotel (26july-1august 2016).Never have we felt so welcomed.We stayed a total of 6 nights and we have free shuttle service Ataturk airport to hotel.Fantastic location,the main attractions are walking distance.Very close to all the places of historical interest like Hagia Sophia,Blue Mosque,Basilica Cisterna and literally a stones throw away from Topkape Palace and museum.Hotel staff was very nice and have anice smile and they are friendly and helpful.Realy professional at all time,ready to help with all your quastions.Room was so cleana and the bed really comfortable.An iron was provided as per request.Breakfast is Turkish style,very rich,great in quality and taste.A big bonus is the pool.We would like to stay here when we come again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Vagharshak H
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the years. They are very . dependable with the airport pickup. The hotel is very clean, rooms are spacious with a very nice shower. Had a very good breakfast. Plenty of selections. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in the old part of Istanbul on a pedestrian only street within walking of the spice Bazar.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

The Variety of Breakfast, The staff is very helpfull. The rooms are cozy nice decoration and the beds are also comfortable.in addition the location is perfect so near from the tramvey .This was my third reservation here and I'm sure it wasnt the last!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family