1,829 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant blue mosque within walking distance tram line old city excellent location galata bridge grand bazaar hagia sophia rooms are small stayed for nights great city hotel staff gulhane park turkey historical sites major attractions
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I was recommended to this place by a friend and I was happy that I took the advice
I was welcomed and the rooms was 5 star standards and the price was amazing
Reception staff was good and the restaurant on terrace one of the best views

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in the center of action in front of the tram line near to many attraction sites. The most important thing was the worm hospitality. Yes it was a normal hotel with 4 stars, But the staff were polite and helpful, they can speak English and make you feel welcome. I have stayed there and at the crown plaza but the first hotel was more comfortable to stay in.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I am so happy we've chosen this hotel for our short Istanbul getaway! The rooms are very nice and clean, with free toiletries, AC, fringe, and a small kettle. And we had a great sunrise view every day!
Breakfast was good, but not really impressive. The location could not be better though. Almost all main attractions within short walk. It's also near Eminonu pier, so you can have a day trip to Princes Islands.
And the staff at reception are simply the best! Always nice and helpful, they made us feel really welcomed!
P.S: do not hesitate to contact hotel re:airport transfer. It's really cheap and more convenient to get there by direct shuttle (15tr from Ataturk, 30tr from SAW)

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ana4che
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I just spent 6 nights at this hotel from Aug 2nd to 8th
It's a great hotel at a perfect location and with an excellent price.

The plusses:
+ the price, a real bargain, 225 € for 6 nights (breakfast included)
+ perfect location. It's very close to the most interesting attractions (by foot) but it's also a few minutes walk from station Sirkeci, which means you have a direct access to the 3 parts of the city by tram, boat or Marmaray. Really, the location could not be better.
+ it's very nice to have a swimming pool after a long day across the city. Besides, the pool is open from 7am to midnight.
+ the staff is friendly and available.
+ on the last day, you can check out at noon and they'll keep your suitcases if you want to enjoy the city a few more hours.
+ good breakfast

The minus:
- It's really noisy. I could hear the tram (and feel it's vibrations) although my room was not on the street side of the building. Acoustic isolation is very poor. You can hear everything in your neighbors'room. They know it, i found earbuds in the drawer of the table...

But anyway, I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank olivierd896
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Most lovely and warm place I visited on Feb and it was the most romantic Valentin that I ever lived. Good and so gentle way to treat with guests an the place have some of historical soul make you feel safe and beloved ...Remarkable place I recommend to stay in ..

Date of stay: July 2016
JamiliaMirzoyeva, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Orient Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Greetings from Orient Express Hotel İstanbul,

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay.
Hope to welcoming you soon once again