Richmond Istanbul
US$172
US$155
US$232
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$403
Travelocity
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$212
US$141
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$68
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$401
US$341
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsistiklal streetgreat locationnostalgic trammetro stationnice hotelgalata towersea viewrooms are cleanfifth floorbreakfast buffet isstayed daysrestaurants and cafesthe hotel staffthree nightsearly checkmin walkpublic transportation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel and nice staff

I recommend to call direct and they will give you cheaper price than online reservation

Secured hotel and I liked Ersin the security man very friendly and gentle

I also liked eda for the reservation and Serkan the resceptionest man friendly staff

Clean and nice location

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
U-MUHLUOGLU, Genel Müdür at Richmond Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
I am thrilled to hear that you had a lovely stay during your accommodation in Istanbul. Richmond Istanbul is rather a special place, made so by our wonderful team and wonderful guests that we have the pleasure of pampering. It fills me with great pride to know that my team and their attitudes made differences that Ersin , Eda and Serkan gave you good service during your stay. You can be sure that I will share these wonderful messages with all my colleagues.
I am very much hope we shall have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Richmond Istanbul in the near future, and that you shall regard Richmond Istanbul as your new home away from home.
Best Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed for 4 nights. the rooms were clean, staff were amazingly helpful and showing great hospitality. Especially Mr. Ersin in the front house and Mr. Serkan at the reception, always welcoming and smiling. The best thing was the breakfast with an amazing view. The location is perfect too, 1 minute from Sishane metro and 5 minutes to Galata Tower. The hotel is already on the Istiklal Street. Definitely recommend to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
I was so pleased to learn of your fantastic review of Richmond Istanbul Hotel.
It fills me with great joy to know that you had a great experience whilst you were staying with us. Reading your precious comments about our property and services makes us so proud that we could show you our passion to give our valuable guests memorable experiences. I have taken great pleasure to share your review with the rest of the team and passed on special thanks to Ersin and Serkan.
I very much hope we shall have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Richmond Istanbul Hotel in the near future, and that you shall regard Richmond Istanbul Hotel as your new home away from home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed for 4 nights. the rooms were clean, staff were always eager to help 24 h. The best thing was the delicious breakfast with a bird-eye view of all Istanbul city and water and seagulls. The location is very good too, it is 2 min walk from Sishane metro station and tram and at the end of the Istiklal st. 20 min walk to Taksim sq and 3 min walk to a beautiful old church. I really enjoyed my stay, however, the cards were a bit old and did not work sometimes but it was solved in a minute. Highly recommend for a peaceful stay!

Room Tip: ask for the sea view room!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
First of all we would like to express our sincere thanks for having chosen our hotel for your holiday and having a time to share your valuable comments with us.
We appreciate the feedback we receive from our guest that we use this information for the continuous improvement of our hotel.
Thank you again for your comment about the unique location of the hotel and the services of our team. They are all working hard to provide you best service and your appreciations will improve their motivations.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming and serving you again at Richmond Hotel Istanbul in the very near future.
Best Regards

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Adorable and clean hotel near to Şişhane metro station i recommended for family Amazing staff, so friendly, helpful and quick to assist with all I needed. My room was very clean and the room was well equipped with all I needed. The location is perfect if you like to shop, and feel Istanbul fully alive day and night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to get in touch with us to share your recent experience in Richmond Istanbul.
I am delighted to hear that you were happy with our hotel and services, rest assured that your comments will be shared among our whole team and management and also your comments read with pride.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming and serving you again at Richmond hotel Istanbul in the very near future

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

we love elhami and ounr they so much nice and we happy with them and we will come back next year the service soo good and wee happy and wee always in loobe and weeeee happy thanx aloot Richmond hotel and the room clean

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I was so pleased to learn of your fantastic review of Richmond Istanbul Hotel.
It fills me with great joy to know that you had a great experience whilst you were staying with us. Reading your precious comments about our property and services makes us so proud that we could show you our passion to give our valuable guests memorable experiences. I have taken great pleasure to share your review with the rest of the team and passed on special thanks to İlhami and Onur.